sike, actual vlog #1

the road was bumpy, unkept and narrow, trees on either side of us, taller than anything i've ever seen before. earlier that day we had gone to the store and picked up essentials; water, flashlights, snacks, knives, and lots of batteries. "how far did it say we had to drive?" nikki asked. i peered at my phone that had the reddit post with all the directions on how to get there. "STOP" i yell, tree slams on the brakes and everyone almost flies through the windshield. "jesus christ" haylie insulted. "we're here!!" i say with a smile. the group looks around, nikki scoffs, "this is literally the same terrain and surroundings we were in 30 minutes ago". i step out of the car and walk 30 paces to the right (instructed by the reddit user). i too look around and begin to doubt myself. i hear the group closing their car doors and following me. we all stand there for a second when haylie shouts, "HOLY FUCK DO YOU GUYS SEE THAT?/!/$8.&/". startled we look her way and notice a large blue structure in the distance mostly hidden by trees. without saying a word we run to the car and grab our gear, being the navigator i completely forgot to film everything leading up to this point, so i just shrug it off and begin.
*vlog pov*
"HEY WHATS UP YOU GUYS, YES, today we're uncovering the hidden secrets of an abandoned town called Hentye, i won't bore you with the backstory yet because we have just discovered something huge. *i point the camera at the large object and slowly walk towards it* here i have my friends and we're gonna go see what the fuck this is!!"
*end of vlog pov*
  "wow that's gonna get annoying" tree mutters. i ignore the h8terz and we keep on stepping through all the sticks and twisted metal strewn about. we clear the tree line and come up to a large fence with glistening razor wire on top. inside was an entire water park, the huge blue thing from before was a massive water slide, making loops and twists all around it. the pool in the center was filled almost halfway with muddy dirt and debris whilst the rest of the grounds seemed to be fairly well taken care of. you couldn't see anything past the huge walls of gift shops and restaurants along the parks edge, so we decided to just head in here, maybe cut through the fence or something. luckily, emilia was smart and had brought some lock cutters so it was easy access. one by one we enter the jagged hole and couldn't help but not think of...rick. i knew deep down he wasn't some old freak, but i had to lie to myself and try to seem tough for no other reason but for myself.
i take out my camera again and begin to show the 'audience' what we had found. everyone seemed kinda nervous but also chill about this entire thing, haylie, nikki and maria had already been sitting down and eating our snacks, isabel and kassandra were looking around close by, tree was leaning against the fence looking at cat memes, and breannaa and emilia were already gone across the pools to look at the shops and old restaurants. i stood there observing everyone, i'm the mom of the group, i felt obligated to be the one to tell them we should go, but at the same time i wanted everyone to enjoy this once in a lifetime event at their own paces. i walk over to the deep side of they pool and sit down, reviewing my vlog footage just cause. while watching i see a large, dark figure almost glide out of frame when i was showing the park in its entirety, i look over to my left and see emilia  and breannaa walking over to the same spot, i want to yell but they already beat me too it...

haha i was almost at 666 words rip