Part 12(Plans that failed)

Flashback continues

Viraj: Arnav you are not in your senses. You are getting emotional that's it. Buddy think wisely. I think you should reconsider your decision.

Arnav: No Viraj I am in my senses. I know what I am doing. That's why I told you that I have a whole month to judge each and every aspect of this relationship the cons and pros that I may face. I have kept every point in my mind. Not just present but I am thinking about my future too.

Viraj: You know that you will have to give time to Khushi too. You would be bounded. You know there are so many changes that take place after we get into a relationship and there is so much you have to do. See Arnav don't take me wrong but I just don't want that you waste your time.

Arnav: I will manage Viraj. Buddy, I know you are concerned but don't be I will do everything I have dreamt of but with her presence in my life. This one month I have lived hell. I felt so distracted, restless. So I know that this way I am just wasting my time and creating unnecessary pain for me.

Viraj: But will she accept you?

Arnav: Yes she will. She could be angry with me. She has that right. But I will woo her. I can't let her go just like that.

Viraj: So you would force her to be with you?

Arnav: No, never. If she is not interested. I won't force her ever. But I know she loves me.

The bell rang and so they dispersed for their classes.

Viraj didn't know what to do. His plan backfired. But he had a chance if Arnav is not ready to back up. Maybe he can give a try on Khushi.

Viraj approached Khushi in the interval. She was sitting in the canteen.

Viraj: May I sit here?

Khushi: Yeah sure Viraj.

Viraj: So how are you?

Khushi: Fine enough. You here any work?

Viraj: No, Can't I just come and talk with you?

Khushi: Absolutely you can.

Viraj: Oh! Thank god. I thought you must be angry with me too.

Khushi: Why would I be angry with you?

Viraj: Maybe because I am his best friend. Only if he never denied you-you are such a sweet girl. He shouldn't have acted so heartlessly.

Khushi: No, I am not angry with anyone. Not even with him. We cannot expect people to feel the same for us as we do. I am okay with it. I have no grudges on him that he denied me. He is not heartless Viraj. It's just he has his own priorities. And we cannot force someone to feel for us.

Viraj: So You don't love him now.

Khushi: I won't lie Viraj. Yes, I still feel for him.

Viraj: Khushi try to forget him. There are many better people waiting for you.

Khushi: Thanks, Viraj. But at least for now I don't want to think about all this. I will leave now have class.

The situation was slipping out and he wasn't able to do anything.

The next day Viraj went to Arnav.

Viraj: So you told her? What did she say? Was she upset? Or...

Arnav: Calm down bro. Yes, I let her know what I feel. She wasn't upset but didn't say a yes either she needs time to absorb this sudden change. So I have left the decision on her.

Viraj: So you think she will agree?

Arnav: Yeah. I think so.

3-4 days passed but nothing changed.

The college was over for the day and Viraj was in the library. When Arnav came shouting his name.
The librarian scolded the two and both of them went out. Arnav looked quite excited.
Viraj: So what makes so much happy?
Arnav: Finally Viraj...
Viraj: Finally?
Arnav: She...she accepted me. Viraj I feel out of the world buddy.

Viraj hiding his anger smiled at him. And gave him a tight hug and gritting his teeth congratulated him.

Arnav: And yeah this is something only you know. No one means no should know about it. Not even lav. By the way, Khushi told me that you met her some days ago in the canteen.

Viraj: Yeah Did she say anything?

Arnav: Ya, buddy you told her to move on and all like that why?

Viraj: Actually Arnav when you told me that you are going to tell her that you love her then I saw you were so excited about it. So I wanted to see if she still feels for you. And what we can expect from her side a yes or no. I never wanted your heart to break. So when I talked to her I told her to move on to see what she thinks of this whole.I am sorry if she didn't like my interruption.

Arnav: No no it's alright we were just discussing. So this came up too.

Viraj: Hmm, I have work Arnav. So ok then bye.

Arnav: Yeah bye

After this Viraj thought its better if he stops creating rifts between them because this was leading them nowhere. His mind was searching for a solid plan that can separate them forever. And he got this opportunity too just after a year when Arnav was about to go the U.S.A.

Ending it here. Do let me know how was it?
So sorry for not being regular. Had some problem in my phone...

Thank you for reading.
Please vote and comment.