Part 41(Acceptance)

Arnav was in a daze he was trying to digest the moment. Khushi just gave him a call what did that mean? Is she ready to give him a chance? He felt hell confused her tone wasn't either helping. Oh! why till evening can't he meet her now? He got up from his and headed towards his parent's room. He was super excited and anxious.

As he was just entering their he started to shout

Maa... Maa... Where are you? I...

He stopped speaking as soon he saw his father in front of him.

What happened Arnav? his father asked.

Umm... Dad Maa... Actually, I was searching for her. Where is she?

Though he was a businessman now. Arnav was still hesitant to even crack a joke in front of him.

She is in Kitchen answered Ayush.

Okay, thanks, Dad.

He walked downstairs to found her maa working in the kitchen.

Maa, maa, maa come here and he pulls her out in the hall.

Arey hua kya bolega bhi (Hey what happened would you speak up?)

She called me her tone was serious. I think I will lose her. Maa, How will I survive? said Arnav all nervous.

First, tell me what did she say then we will decide okay? suggested Ratna.

She wants to meet me and at her home and then she would tell her decision. told Arnav.

Stop making a fuss unnecessarily why are you concluding meet her and then if she had to deny you she could have told you by phone. Just calm down go and freshen up come for breakfast. spoke Ratna.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is almost evening and Arnav was ready to start he was checking his watch and mobile again and again. Finally, he reached her flat. He was now standing right on the front at the door of her flat. He rang her doorbell. He was praying to God to give the decision in his favour just like a small kid who prays just before results are out. While he was busy talking with God Khushi opened the door only to find him standing there. The sight was cute his eyes closed and hands joined in prayer. Damn, this man will he always do such antiques he was really the child sometimes. Would someone believe he is the A.S.R?

Stop admiring him Khushi her mind chided her. She made a serious face and cleared her throat to catch his attention. He quickly opened his eyes. He noticed his position. He puts his hand down. Ahh..hiii Khushi he was purely embarrassed.

Lets us get inside then we will talk.

yeah sure...

They both sat on the sofa. There was an awkward silence for minutes.

Finally, Khushi spoke. I gave a thought about what should be done next and I decided something.

So, what is it? Arnav asked desperately.

Let me speak, will you? Khushi spoke.

yeah...I am sorry said Arnav.

See Arnav I know somewhere it is not completely your mistake. But yet it is not acceptable. The wounds you have given me are deep and fresh. You shattered my trust into pieces in a second. I had been living in hurt for the past years considering myself a culprit which I wasn't. Every day this question haunted me that what could be the reason you left me suddenly. These years have changed me to a different person. I am no more the Khushi that Arnav knew. I have stopped trusting anyone. Maybe that Khushi had this power to forgive people easily but I Cant. I need time then too I can't guarantee you that we would be back together because this time water has already gone over our heads said Khushi.

I know Khushi I don't deserve a chance for my deeds but still, I want to come back in your life because I want to see you back to the girl you were. A girl who was curious full of life. I want to rectify myself just give me one chance Khushi. If you think that it would be better if we part our ways than I will never ask you a single question but before that let me give a try to soothe your pain. I don't need a guarantee either from you the way I have broken you. You have all the rights to do this with me. You could have taken revenge on me but you chose to clear things. Khushi this time I won't let you point a mistake. I will bring back the trust you lost. I want... he stopped his emotions were not allowing him to speak. He felt vulnerable at the moment what had he done it wasn't fair to ask a chance from her she definitely deserved a better man. What was he doing? But somewhere he knew that still, he can't let her go. She meant life to him and beyond all, he knew that she still loved him. It was not a matter of how he would live without her but the question was if she would live happily without him. Wasn't the answer crystal clear?

He was still pondering over thoughts when he heard her say Arnav I have decided that I will give you a chance. But you have to decide how you will utilize it. What will you do so that I will trust you again? I need assurance that if this time we are united then it would be permanent. said Khushi.

He was happy actually more than happy he wanted to fly he hugged her tight but she didn't hug him back. He already had noticed it but still, he kept hugging her and spoke Jaan I... I he was literally sobbing in her arms I love you. I assure you that this time things won't go wrong I won't let it happen. I will make sure that we have transparency in our relationship. You won't get a chance to complain. I promise spoke Arnav.

She pushed him back a little so as to indicate him that she wants to break the hug. She was standing with a straight face. It felt like as she was a robot who didn't feel any kind of emotions.

There are some conditions which you would have to agree with. If you can accept them it is okay or else we can close the matter here and now. so...

I accept your every condition said Arnav cutting her in-between.

Good if you are accepting them but let me tell them.

Okay...

Firstly I can't give you much time to pacify. So my first condition is that I will give you just two months Arnav. If you were able to make up for the mistakes we would be together or else you know it better.

Again I want to keep it all a secret. I don't want any gossip about us being together. Simply I don't want media to involve and make news about us. You know better ways to handle them. I hope so if not learn them.

Do you accept them?

Yes, Jaan I do accept them said Arnav lovingly.

Hello, Everyone How are you all? I know I am posting after a long time. Messed up with exams sorry can't help(have until December end). But above all thank you, people, for patiently waiting.

Okay, so I end it here. Waiting for your comments and vote. Do tell me how was it?

Thanks for reading

Love you all. Stay healthy and happy.

With love
Luvarshi