Part 44(The Love bond)

Aarav got back from the ride and went to Khushi.

Bhua I feel hungry can we have something?

The trio took the lunch. The situation was better as in comparison to the morning. Khushi ordered Aarav's favourite cheese pizza and so did for them. Aarav was telling her which ride he loved the most and so other random stuff. Arnav was sitting as an observer. How keenly she was listening to Aarav. He was just looking at the way she was changing her expression every second at whatever Aarav would say. So, at least there was someone with whom people could get the glimpse of the old Khushi.

They got back into the car. The day was filled with fun. The trio was tired Arnav took them to Aman's house Aarav was fast asleep. Arnav hadn't spoken a word from lunch till now. Khushi had noticed it but wasn't sure if she should ask something but still, she thought to talk.

Arnav, It was a nice day thanks, Aarav enjoyed it a lot.

And you? came his question.

Yeah, I... I too enjoyed it she said.

So, you have planned something for tomorrow too? I mean actually tomorrow...

No, I know Tomorrow Its N.K.'s house warming ceremony so you would be busy with that told Arnav.

Aman told me he added.

She was a little bit shocked could he read her mind how did he know what she was going to say so clearly.

Arnav stops the car at Aman's house

She was about to get out of the car to pick up Aarav when he asked

Jaa... Khushi Should I pick him up if you don't mind? You are tired too, please.

Umm, Okay replied Khushi a little hesitant. Aarav was in deep slumber and in case if he woke up now and find himself in Arnav's arms. He might become cranky he was still cold towards Arnav.

Her chain of thoughts was broken as she heard Arnav voice "Let us get inside" She looked at him he was holding Aarav quite well. She didn't expect this from him. Had he handled children before too?

Khushi?

Yeah let us go she spoke.

Arnav rang the bell. Aman opened the door they entered inside. He made Aarav sleep in his bed carefully. Aman looked at Khushi and gave her a "Not bad at all" expression.

Khushi, you will stay here tonight or should I drop you at your flat? Asked Arnav.

No, I have some work at flat drop me there only.

Okay, let us go then.

Aman came out with them and hugged Khushi wished her good night.

He started car Aman waved his hand to say bye.

Aman walks inside only to find that Aarav had woken up. Aman went to him.

Hey champ, you need something?

But Aarav didn't answer he sat on the sofa. He didn't look pretty much in a good mood. Aman came and sat in front of him.

What is that bothering my little Angel? Aman asked him lovingly.

Dad, so she is gone. This is all because of Mr Whatever me and miss beautiful always stay together on weekends but see today. I hate him he said sulking.

Oh! my god so much anger is not good for health and that Mr whatever has a name plus he is elder than you. And my Aarav is a good boy he respects elders, doesn't he?