Part 35(Confusions)

Arnav and Aman went inside the room.

Arnav: She had no meals. I think we should cook something before she gets up.

Aman: I am really bad at cooking. I think we can order from outside.

Arnav: No, I mean I have experience. In the U.S. I used to cook for myself.

Aman: You sure?

Arnav: Yeah I am sure don't tell her that I was the one to cook.

Aman: Why?

Arnav: She is angry on me who knows if she gets an idea that it is prepared by me she would even eat.

Aman: Intelligent! I must say. Then its an advantage for her in the coming future. (He winked at him) But if you will keep hiding from her. How will it work?

Arnav: It will work but now the situation is not right. I am okay to bear any kind of accusations or harsh words she throw at me. But now she needs to be stress-free. I don't want her to get hyper.

Aman: Yeah you got a point.

Arnav went to the kitchen and prepared something light and energetic. Aman suggested him to go home before she wakes up.

Khushi wakes up after some time. Aman was sitting in front. Slowly she got up. Aman was the first to speak he knew she was a little confused.

How do you feel my bachha? Headache or maybe weak? Said Aman.

Khushi: Ya just a little weak but I am here, how? What I am...

Aman: You got unconscious so Arnav gave me a call and the doctor too. What is this Khush you did not even have your meal?

Khushi: Ya, I am sorry bhai actually

Aman: Not now Okay now I will bring food than anything else.

Aman went to the kitchen and brought her food. So here it is your food.

Khushi: This food? who?...

And before she could ask something Aman changed the topic.

Aman: You were saying something when I was getting your food? Tell me what was that?

Khushi: I was saying can't you forgive me?

Aman: How can your Aman bhai stay angry for too long from her Khush baccha. But then you need to promise that you won't hide your problems from me. Neither would you skip your meals however busy or stressed you are. Tell me if you promise me I will forgive you.

Khushi: Promise I will never hide anything. But you also promise that you won't stop talking to me even if you get angry you shout say anything but no ignorance. Bhai you are still hurt?

Aman: Okay I promise too. And ya it pained then but now I feel it was not on purpose. You had your own reasons so I am not hurt. Now stop stressing yourself with anything and everything and complete your food. Hmm.

Khushi finished her food. It was already late besides he didn't want to leave her at least tonight. She was not perfectly fine. He called Alisha to inform the same.

Aman sat behind her. So you are sleepy?

No, not at all Bhai the food was really tasty by the way its been so long that we had got time to sit with each other and talk said Khushi.

With the passage of time, things had been changing so it was rare when they could talk. It had just turned more to hie and hello once.

Aman: Yeah you are right bachha. I don't even remember the last time we had family time. So let's make up for all the past times today?

Khushi: Why not? But you aren't sleepy...

Aman: No way... So tell me why were you in so much of stress today?

Khushi: You were so cold towards me. So my mood was off. You know I really can't bear it. Even when Arnav used to get angry on me I...
she stopped talking

Aman: You felt the same frustration. Okay, then what happened I mean you were telling why you were stressed...

Khushi: Ya Then due to some work I couldn't have my lunch. I was a bit hungry too. I was returning home and we find a woman she was injured. How could people be so cruel I really don't understand so my mood was spoilt. I was frustrated just had entered into the flat and then leave.

Aman: Why leave and then he too came here you were already frustrated and so you erupted like a volcano on him right?

Khushi: Partially right, Ya I am angry on him and...

And he deserves that (completed Aman)

Khushi: Ya, I just couldn't stop myself from shouting when I knew that he was the one to let you know so you were that angry with me.

Aman: So I was not so wrong. It was just in anger you told him that you hate him. Isn't it?

Khushi: Actually yes but how does it matter.

Aman: You want him back in your life?

Khushi: I don't know he had left me abruptly now he is back. I don't even know why and then what is the guarantee that he won't go away again. For now, I am not in a state to judge him or take any kind of decisions. I can't even say that I need him back or not. When have life had been in my control? Things happen according to their own accords. I don't expect anything from anyone. I think maybe its all over now. Our relationship was over then. This chapter is closed from my life. I don't think I can allow him back in my life.

Aman felt bad for situations had been really worse for the girl but he was proud of her too she was really brave to handle them all.

Aman: My little bachha had grown up. Khush tujhe pata hai kya I am proud of you. (You know what I am proud of you). It's rare to find people who stay so strong even after facing so much.

Khushi: Really you feel so or it's just to get me back to my mood?

Aman: I guess both. (Both smiled at the reply). Khush .....
He stopped for a moment then
Let it be.

Khushi: Say na bhai what is it?

Aman: See I know things had been changing so gradually between you both. It was your relationship then whatever happened I don't want to discuss them but if possible I think you should give him a chance. I am not taking his side. I just want to see you happy, my doll. Neither I am forcing you for anything. Take your time, what you want? Think about it deeply afterall it's about your life. I just don't want you to take a decision in haste. Maybe things are confusing but I know you will make a decision that would be perfect.

Khushi: I....bhai...

Aman: You don't have to reply to me, sweetheart. Just think yourself but don't stress yourself and if anytime if you need help I will be there. You know that right?

Khushi: Yes I know you would support me always. Thanks, bhai.

Okay, so I end it here. Waiting for your comments and vote. Do tell me how was it.

Thanks for reading

Love you all. Stay healthy and happy.

With love
Luvarshi