Part 40( A chance)

So able to guess who won? Too obvious Isn't it? When had heart allowed the mind to take lead if all we are talking about is LOVE?
.......................................

So,
After a long war between her mind and heart, she finally decided to go with her heart. Not just her heart but her mind had no doubts about the fact that she could never erase the love she had for him.

Though Khushi was going to give him a chance this time it would be tough for him to pacify her. She would be more strict. She had lost her trust in him completely. This time he can't afford to commit a mistake and she knew he will make up for his past mistakes. As of now, she was excited about was to see how will he do it? She smiled slightly to think of it. Maybe she would be getting a peaceful sleep tonight. As chaos felt to be in control now. She switched off the lights to sleep finally.

At Raizada Mansion

Arnav had stopped crying now and was sitting beside his mother but very quietly deeply thinking of what would be her decision. Although he told her that he could wait for her till eternity the fact was he was losing patience every second and just wanted to know her answer as soon as possible.

Maa, she will give me a chance na. I will be able to rectify my mistake. Won't she act heartless like me right? Asked Arnav.

Arnav, stop worrying and you aren't heartless. Achha, amidst all you didn't even show me how she looks? Although I trust my Chote's choice still I should also know how my would-be daughter-in-law is?

He had a slight smile. She is beautiful maa. He shows her a photo of Khushi and him.

It is of the time we had gone on the trip

It is of the time we had gone on the trip. She was so chirpy then and now...

Oh!! Stop with your regret session and look ahead think of the ways you will pacify her. By the way, she is really beautiful. Ok now sleep Arnav.

Arnav nodes his head and gets up so did Ratna.

Arnav was in his room. Here he wasn't even sure if she will forgive him or not and there his maa is asking him to plan ways he would make up for his mistake.

He calmed himself down and prayed to God to help him to turn situations right. After that, he sat down on the bed but wasn't feeling like sleeping so he took out his phone and was looking at her picture. He was literally talking to her photo. He was constantly apologising her. He was making new promises. He didn't even know how much time passed and finally, due to tiredness, he fell asleep.

The next day

Khushi got up only to find Aman entering her room with a cup of tea just like she loved.(Well, that's the only beverage Aman knew to make.)

Aman: Good morning bachha, freshen up we have a lot more to talk.

Khushi: Good morning bhai, yeah I will be back in minutes. With that, she got up from the bed and got inside the washroom.

She came out and sat in front of Aman.

Here is your tea Aman passed her the tea. So did you decide something or you need more time asked Aman sipping the tea?

I think I will give him a chance bhai said Khushi.

Afterall the past. Are you sure? Asked Aman.

Khushi: Don't confuse me bhai.

Aman: I am not confusing you I am just clearing myself of what you think of your relationship ahead.

Khushi: I gave a thought Yesterday night and I know one thing that it may be not like, I won't be able to survive without him. I had been doing the same for years but that 1 year which I spent with him. It was a really unique year. I want to live that life again and he is the only one who can help me get back to that life.
She sighed and spoke again. ....
And then I took it from his situation too. Viraj had always been his best buddy. He won't even in his dreams think that he would do something like that. And it was not like he just believed what Viraj said he saw me and N.K. together and misjudged us. And since Viraj had already fed him against me so he didn't even cross-question me after all Viraj was his bestie.

Aman: Okay, that means my princess had let go past. I just wanted you clear and you know Khush that we can't embrace the future until and unless we don't let go of the past. Learn things from your past but don't let it spoil your present and future. I am so happy for you Khush...

Just then he gets a call.

Alisha: Hello, Aman How is Khushi? Should I come here? Here Aarav was also asking about her. I had sent him to school telling him that she is fine.

She stops speaking but he didn't say anything.

Answer me she shouted from another side.

Aman: No, I thought you have to ask something more so I was waiting. Done with your questions?

Alisha: Aman shut up... I mean stop irritating me an answer.

Aman: Aly, she is perfectly fine now. You don't have to come here. In fact, I will be home in some time too. And that's so rude Meri to kisi ko fikar hi nahi hai. Aarav ko bhi apni bhua ki chinta hai aur tumhe bhi. (He said in a teasing tone)[No one cares about me. Aarav is also worried about her bhua and so are you.]

Khushi too smiled at his sentence.
Khushi added and spoke a bit loudly so that Alisha could hear too" and mere bhai ko bhi sirf Khushi ki hi chinta hai"( And my brother is also tensed about Khushi.)

Aman: Lo aagayi aawaz tumhe tumhari pyari nanaad ki.( so you heard the voice of your lovable sister in law.)

Alisha: Yeah.

Aman: Ok I will come home after some time bye.

Alisha: Bye...

Aman: Ok khush take care I will take the leave now.

Khushi and Aman headed towards the gate she bids him a bye.

Khushi sits on her bed again. Should she call Arnav or he will call her on his own? But then she said she will make the decision. So she should be the one to inform him.

She took her mobile and dialled his number. He picked it up after 2-3 rings.

Hello, he spoke in a sleepy voice(He got late to sleep so he wasn't up yet and then he picked up the phone without giving a look at the caller.

Aa... Arnav said Khushi.

Khushi.... he got up with a jerk. Hey, how are you? Are you fine? What happened you gave a call an early morning. Where is Aman? Should I call the doc...

Arnav keep quiet said Khushi cutting him in between she had really missed this care he always had been showering at her.

I want to talk to you. Can we meet? She spoke.

Yeah sure, why not? Where, when? Just tell me I will be there said Arnav.

I guess my home is perfect. You come in the evening.

Yeah sure, I will be there. By the way Khushi you... I mean did you.. umm ok leave it we will meet in the evening said Arnav.

I need to talk to you about my decision only that's why I gave you a call. Okay bye, Arnav. She cuts the call.

Oh! My god I just wrote Part 40. I had never thought it would go beyond 30. A big thank you to all you lovely readers for the response. This wouldn't have been possible without you all.

Okay, so I end it here. Waiting for your comments and vote. Do tell me how was it?

Thanks for reading

Love you all. Stay healthy and happy.

With love
Luvarshi