Chapter 1: The First Met

A ten years old little girl cries a lot in front of a room in a funeral house. She is holding a picture of her late mother who just die today. She is still crying when her step father came out of the room.

            "So hyun-ah..." said her step father. He then sit beside her and hug her shoulders. "Please don't cry anymore, your mother will be sad if she sees you like this," he continue. So hyun know that. But she just cant stop crying. 

            "Mom...why did you leave me?" So hyun mumble in the middle of her cry. Her step father keep hugging her. He understand how sad her step daughter right now. "Father Lee, what should I do now? How can I live without my mom now father Lee.... hiks... mom please comeback to me..!" Sohyun's cry getting louder. Father Lee can't do anything except hug her shoulders even tighter. And when So hyun looks a little bit calm, he start talking again.

            "So hyun ah... calm down, don'y worry about anything. I'm here with you. I already promised your mother that I will guard you. I will take you with me. You will live here with us in Seoul, so you can come here to see your mother whenever you want, okay?" Father Lee said with soft voice. So hyun lift her head up. If there's something she can feel thankful about right now, it's her step father. Despite the fact that he and her mother already divorce one year ago, he still care about her. He even came to Yongin when he knows about her mother bad sickness. He even insist to bring her mother to Seoul to get a better treatment. And after her mother finally die, Father Lee ask her to take her mother body to this expensive funeral house. He pay for everything. And now he said that he will take her to live with him and his family. She at least can still feel a love of a father from him. 

            So hyun try her best to smile while looking at Father Lee. "Thank you Father Lee...," said So hyun with weak voice. Father Lee than pat her head.

            What they didn't realize is, a 14 years old boy keep starring at them from some distance since a while ago. He fixed his eyes to the crying little girl. 

            "Sungjae-ah... what are you doing? come on.." his father came back to him when he realized that Sungjae didn't follow him. Sungjae didn't move. He just sighed while keep looking at that girl. "She look so sad....," he said slowly. "Of course, maybe she just lost her special one..," said his father looking at that girl who are still crying in he father embrace. 

             "You know her?" asked Sungjae. "No, but look at the picture she is holding, maybe it's her mother who die today". answered his dad. "Come on.. everyone is waiting for us. Lets give the last honor to your late grandmother," said Sungjae's dad and he start walking away. 

            "Then... she doesn't have a mother now..." Sungjae muttered, still not moving. Few minutes after that, he saw that girl stand up and follow her step father. But maybe because she felt that she is being observed, she then suddenly look at his direction and their eyes meet. Sungjae's eyes widened and his heart jumped a little bit, but he couldn't do anything except looking back at her. Just a few seconds before that girl continue walking and enter the room.

                                                                       ************

*to be continue"

Hello readers.. thank you for reading this ff. Actually this is my first ff, so I'm sorry if there's so many typo here. And English is not my mother language so maybe there will be grammatical errors. Please forgive me...

I'll try my best to update as soon as possible ^^