03

jimin blow dried his hair and brushed it slightly, grabbing his school bag and phone. as he ran down the stairs, he checked the time in the spacious kitchen.

6:50

it was too early to go to school but too late to just go back and lay in bed again. he walked in front of the large mirror and looked at himself, noticing the normal bags and frown.

he pulled the corner of his cracked lips up with his index fingers but slowly dropped them as he moisturised his lips.

jimin turned off the lights and left the house to go to the lake. he crouched down and ran his fingertips through the icy cold water, creating rippled effects to surface the water.

"hello, young dear." jimin panicked as he turned around to be faved with another person.

an old lady perched in front of him but he slightly relaxed as he recognised the person.

"ah.. halmoni." he looked up at her, brushing his jeans off.

"sonja ..how is that social anxiety holding you up?" she hugged him as she awkwardly held her.

"i don't know." he yawned and she held his face, pinching his cheeks.

"did you not get enough sleep?" she asked, letting go as he swat her hands away.

"halmoniiiii, I'm fine. you know I have insomnia." he frowned and she nodded.

"I must go sonja but I will make sure to catch up later. anneyong!" she waved goodbye, before walking back down the deserted path.

jimin picked up his backpack and left the lake, walking towards the school. as he enters the school gates, students were everywhere, some even glancing at him.

"that kid is cute but a total weirdo." a girl giggled to her friends.

"I heard he's mute." another one responded as jimins heart raced, pushing past the sickening wave of students.

he walked into an empty class and sat at the back, taking out his phone and playing a few games.