05

human:
hey hey hey

pjiminie05:
what

human:
how's class

pjiminie05:
I'm not in class

human:
iM nOt iN cLaSs
wdym

pjiminie05:
I mean,
I'm in detention idiot
goodbye

jimin shut off his phone and leaned his head against the hard wall.

whenever this stranger texted him, he just wanted to run, hide and cry. the person knew jimin had social anxiety, but chose to keep talking to him?

jimins eyes slowly closed but were shot back open when a paper ball was thrown at his leg.

he picked it up and unraveled it.

loner, kys

jimin looked up and locked firm eye contact with choi haneul. grinning slyly, he glared at jimin.

jimin breathing became ragged as he closed his eyes. he let out a long, shaky breath.

tears dared to escape his eyes but managed to slip as a warm tear rolled down his cheek.

his sobs were muffled and silent. jimin was good at staying quiet, it was all he ever did.

min yoongi glanced over at the crying jimin and instantly became protective. who hurt jimin?

he wanted to run over there, embrace jimin and tell him it would be okay. listen to all his problems and kiss them away.

but he couldn't.
not yet, at least.

the bell rang and jimin threw himself up, grabbing his small backpack and running out.

jimin was slightly depressed. he was left with only his father when his mother had ran off one night.

his father drank the pain away, but did not become physically abusive. he would mutter horrible words.

he walked out of school but before he could reach the steps he was pushed.

jimin tried to stop himself but tripped down the stairs and grazed his hands. he whipped his head and frowned.

jeon jungkook.

with the rest of his stupid friends too. the only slightly nice ones to me were kim taehyung and jung hoseok. but that was rare.

normally min yoongi was the lead of their idiotic gang but jungkook stepped up today.

stumbling to his feet, jimin quickly walked away. he did not want to socialise.

"socially depressed freak!" he heard jungkook yell to him and that was it. jimin started to run.

but he didn't have much luck, when they followed him too.