06

"jimin! come back!" namjoon laughed as they chased him across the roads. cars honking at them as they ran in front of them.

jimin started to cry, they always chased him, caught him and then beat him.

he glanced back. jung hosoeok and min yoongi weren't there. tripping slightly, jimin lost his balance. he dashed into the cafe.

he was lucky his sister worked here, or he would have been done for.

"oppa! the usual?" she hugged him and he nodded, resting his pounding head on her shoulder. they broke apart and she started to make jimin a coffee.

slowly the others came into the coffee shop and sat in front of jimin.

"heyy jimin." seokjin laughed as they stared at jimin.

"you're a freak, you know that?" taehyung mumbled quietly. jimin kept his head down and nodded.

he felt dizzy. jimins sister came over with his coffee and froze.

"oh? jimin can I.. talk to you over there?" she pointed behind her and jimin nodded, getting out of the booth.

"thank you so much." he whispered and she nodded.

"no problem, who are they?" she stared at the boys who were talking between theirselves.

"they don't like me.." he sighed and frowned. chaerin handed him his drink and he thanked her.

"see you tomorrow!" she waved as he slipped through the back door and walked home without any disturbances.

human:
hey

seen

human:
are you ignoring me?

pjiminie05:
hi.

human:
there he is
the guy himself
park jimin

pjiminie05:
this is stupid

human:
explain your reasons

pjiminie05:
you know my name
but I don't know yours

human:
hey it's all just fun and games

jimin sighed and got another notification.

unknown number: kys

he grabbed his hair in frustration and leaned forwards. why him?

human:
you there?
hellooo?

pjiminie05:
uh yeah

human:
have a good sleep jimin

pjiminie05:
yep

jimin shut off his phone and wiped the tears that had fallen from things that happened today.

he slowly fell asleep, sobbing quietly.