04

a message interrupted him as he read it.
unknown number:
stop being antisocial.

jiminie05:
can you please tell me your name?

unknown number:
just call me.. human.

jiminie05:
why?

unknown number:
🤷‍♀️

jimin sighed and turned his phone off, sliding it into his pocket as the teacher and a few students entered.

"good morning class take out your organisers and a pen because we are going to be going over a few things in today's lesson." the teacher instructed as he took of his coat and signed into the computer.

jimin moved to the far back corner table and took out his organiser and a pen, doodling on the front.

a hand slammed onto the desk and jimin yelped, jumping. he looked up to me met with the teachers eyes.

"go to detention. doodling on organisers is unexceptional!" he yelled as jimin thrashed out his seat, messily throwing everything
in his bag and stumbling out in fear.

he leaned against the wall and held a hand to his heart, his breathing unsteady. jimin slowly stumbled down the halls and pushed the door open to the isolation room.

detention, really jimin?

he mentally scolded himself as he slowly walked towards the detention unit.

as he stepped in a small buzz was heard from the generator,  the room slightly deserted with only 4 students scouted around the large tables, head down with work.

jimin nervously stepped over to the desk and gulped as the teacher looked him up and down.

"name?" the teacher blandly asked and jimin whispered it slighlty, his voice quiet from not using it for so long. sitting down on a table, he looked around the room.

the four students were:
yang jin sill, jeon jungkook, choi haneul and min yoongi.

who was staring at him with a surprised face but a sly grin kept on his face as he stared into jimins awkward eyes. jimin quickly broke the eye contact and looked down at the desk.