07

- warning

jimin sat atop the rooftop of the large school. he swung his legs over the ledge and carelessly kicked the air.

he was starting to take what they said into consideration.

kys

no one wants you here

jimin cried and looked into his shaking hands. he only has a sister, no friends, barely stable job and has abuse thrown at him everyday.

the memories came back.

"jiminie! let's go!" the lady held his hand and guided him across the road. all it took was a loud honk, a bang and a lifeless body to cover his small shaking one.

she let out a loud scream as she covered jimin from the car. the car screeched and hit her.

jimin trembled, "eomma.. eomma wake up!" he cried, shaking her body. the person got out his car and picked up her lifeless body.

"I'm sorry kid."

those were the last  words after jimin lost his mother, and part of his heart.

jimin stood up on the ledge and looked down. a small crowd had fallen, shouting up.

should I do it?

jimin wiped his eyes and looked to the sky.

I will now be with you, eomma..

he jumped, but was thrown back, large arms covering his small waist. they forcefully rolled over each other.

jimin laid, scared on the floor. he looked to the side to see what it was.

min yoongi

jimin slowly got up.

"no no come back." yoongi cried, grabbing the air. jimin was scared, did he want to hurt him? his thoughts stopped once yoongi grabbed him into a hug.

they were both sobbing.

"why did you do it?" yoongi asked, staring at jimin.

"why did you stop me?" jimins voice was a quiet whisper, tired and nervous.

"just because lots of people don't care doesn't mean everyone doesn't." he hugged jimin.

yoongi and jimin both stood up, wiping their eyes.

"I'll leave you now." yoongi smiled and jimin nodded. yoongi left the rooftop and jimin, a small smile playing at his lips.

he saved jimin.