Chapter Ten: A Surprise Proposal

“Guys?” Six heads, including mine, popped up and looked at Niall. He was standing in the doorway of the living room on the tour bus. We were in the middle of a break. Two weeks at the most. So now we’re currently just going anywhere we like in England. It’s my birthday in three days. Harry and I haven’t spoken since that awkward hide-and-seek session. “Great news!” Niall chirped excitedly.

Liam grinned at the Irish boy, raising an eyebrow. “Calm down Nialler, you’re going all red,” He joked.

The blonde walked over to the small, cornered sofa, which everyone was sitting on, and held up his hands. Enclosed in his fingers was some kind of envelope. “My Mum just rung me,” His mouth began to form into a small smile. “She told me that my Uncle’s going to be setting up another hotel, and he needs help with sorting some things out.”

“C’mon Niall, get to the point mate,” Louis egged Niall on, leaning on his knees, looking at Niall curiously.

Charlie had her legs swung over the older boy, and glared at him. “Give him time to finish,” She scolded.

Louis faked a scared look. “Sorry Miss,” He said, making his voice tremble.

The Irish boy rolled his eyes. “Can I finish please?” He asked impatiently. Louis sent a cheeky grin to us all, and nodded. “Right, so my Uncle needs help. My Mum asked me if we would be up for it, and I said yes. Isn’t it great?” Niall jumped up and down on the spot excitedly.

“Niall!” Liam scolded. “You can’t just make promises; you should have asked us first! Now we have to go some mans hotel, which we don’t even know, and help him,” Liam sighed defeated. “Where is this going to be, exactly?” He quizzed.

Niall’s blue eyes sparkled. “I’m sorry, everyone, but I thought you’d like a free trip to Spain,” He shrugged. “Obviously not. I’ll just go tell my Mum we can’t-” He began walking out of the small compartment room.

“Hold it right there!” I shouted. Niall turned around, looking amused. “Did you just say what I think you just said?” My eyes were widening.

He grinned mischievously. “If you think I just said we’re getting a free trip to Spain, then yes, that’s what I just said,” He winked.

There were choruses of ‘yes’ and ‘woo’ as we all jumped on Niall. This is going to be great!

LIAM’S P.O.V

I pulled my sun glasses over my face, as my eyes were being blinded from the brightness. And to think we’re not even in Spain yet. This is just the chaos from the paparazzi at the airport.

Danielle wasn’t very happy about me going to Spain so unexpectedly. She’s been looking forward to seeing me soon. I told her to come and join us, but she said she’s too busy to come out to another country.

My eyes wandered over to Cam, who was holding a hand in front of her face. I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out another pair of glasses, handing them over to her. She looked surprised, and took them with a smile, before putting them over her face.

People with cameras were shouting things at us. Asking us where we’re going, who the ‘mystery girl’ is, when will we be back.

Niall came up behind me, slapping me on the shoulder. “There’s more and more each time,” He said.