This is the Sleepover ((part one))

S M U T ((ahaaaa))

     Mikey turned out to be super cool, and apparently almost just as sassy as Gerard. After lunch the last three classes were just a blur of Gerard and I drawing dicks again. It's almost like we can't get enough of them.((I can't wait to make them fuck guys, I'm probably holding back.))  Gerard invited me over to his house to stay the night, which should have been weird because I'd only met him today, but I couldn't help myself and accepted his offer.

     "Mom I'm home!" My mom burst into the room, covered in something black and powdery. "How was your day sweetie?" I smiled and handed her an address. "I got invited to a sleepover here tonight. Can I go? Please?" She looked down at me with a content smile and sighed, ruffling my hair. "Anything you'd like, kiddo."

     I laughed and blushed a little. My mom is actually pretty badass. She's the kind of mom that you aren't afraid to introduce to your friends, or the mom that buys weed for you and even smokes it with you too. She was a good parent of course, but being with her is just like babysitting. She's just as short and energetic as I am.

     "I'm gonna go get ready mom. I'll call you when I'm ready to go." She nodded and waved me off with her hand, blowing the powder all over the living room table. It's none of my business what she's doing anyway. I texted Gerard to let him know I'd be there in about two hours, in which he responded with of course, an eggplant emoji. What a cute little dumbass.

     I turned on the shower and blasted music in the background. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop thinking about Gerard. He was one of those people that were cute, but also really hot. It's hard to explain but that's what he is. I couldn't stop thinking about his beautiful eyes..his beautiful lips...

     Shit, I'm hard. I really wasn't intending on jacking off to the kid I'd just met today, but the things I'd imagine those lips could do... I really am a creep. Whatever, he's an attractive guy. I'm sure any dude would take a blowjob from him. I thought about his feminine features, and cute giggle, and the way his eyes light up when he's thinking about something.

     I reached my hand down my stomach slowly, then working my way down and stroking myself. I let out a sharp breath, thinking about Gerard on his knees down in front of me. I'd pull his long, pretty hair until he was moaning like a whore. I'd thought about him for about ten more minutes, and I swear to god that was the hardest I'd ever cum in my entire life.

     It's gonna be awkward facing him now after I'd just jacked off to him, but I'll get over it. I climbed out of the shower, putting on my tightest pair of jeans and a misfits wife beater. I packed only black sweats to sleep in, and some toiletries. I put in my nose and lip ring, swooping my hair to the side a little bit, before I put on my beat up black chucks. I finally finished getting ready as I put a thick line of eyeliner on my waterline. I looked pretty fuckable right then. Perfect.

     "Mom, I'm ready to go!" She came out with a smile, ushering me out to the car. "You look nice Frankie. You smell nice too. Is that my perfume?" I giggled and nodded. "You can never go wrong when you smell like sunflowers, mom." She laughed and wacked my arm. "Stay outta my shit Frankie. Bad enough you steal all my eyeliner, now my perfume? Kids these days."

     We finally pulled up to Gerard's house and I kissed my mum on the cheek, before anxiously ringing the doorbell. Seconds later, I heard a big thump, followed by the sound of footsteps running down stairs. A panting Gerard answered the door, with a crooked smile on his face. "Hi Frankie!" He pulled me in for a hug. He was warm as shit. "Bro you're so fuckin warm. We're cuddling I don't even give a shit." He laughed and pulled me up to his bedroom.

     "Fine by me Frank, but first you can pick a movie to watch. It's mostly horror and si-fi so I hope that's okay." I smiled when I saw a bundle pack of all the nightmare on elm street movies, including Freddie vs. Jason. "Can we binge these all weekend cause I'm down for that shit." He giggled at my seriousness and put the first DVD in his tv.

     "I don't see why not. Now about that cuddling.." I laughed as he sat on his bed, laying like a porn star. "Now Frankie, where do ya want me?" He said in one of those sickly sweet voices you hear in porn. I laughed my ass off at him, pointing to his headboard. "Sit there and I'll sit in your lap." He sat back, patting at his dick, making me actually cry tears of laughter.

     "You're gonna kill me, Gee." I sat on his lap (I may or may not have purposely sat right on his dick) and he wrapped his arms around me. "Just so you know, I usually don't cuddle with people I've known for like a day." Gerard laughed and put his chin on my shoulder. "I do, but only with attractive boys in eyeliner and band merch." I blushed and hid my face in the covers.

     Gerard saw this, pulling the cover away and smirking. "Awe sugar, first day and I already have you blushing hm?" His breath went down the back of my neck and it sent shivers down my spine. "G-Gerard.." he smirked and pulled himself back against the headboard. "Yes Frankie?" He said innocently. He giggled at how flustered he got me quietly.

     "You're a bitch. You're also a bitch who forgot that I was sitting in your lap." I smirked, grinding my ass down on his dick and giving the fakest porno moan I could. "Oh god Gee.. fuck yes..fuck me!" I moaned, rolling my head back onto his shoulder. I broke into fits of giggles after I was done making a scene. He wrapped his arms around me and held me still. "You lil fucker."

     I just giggled at him, before I felt Gerard buck up from underneath me. I stopped laughing as I felt his hard dick through the fabric of my jeans, blushing hard as he just smirked. "Careful what you wish for Frankie."
I was now blushing impossibly hard, and other things were beginning to become impossibly hard as well. "Gee?" I questioned him quietly.

     Gerard slowly slipped his hands up my shirt. "That wasn't very nice Frankie. Making me all hard and needy.." He leaned forward and put his lips up to my ear. "I wasn't planning on doing anything with you tonight but you might have just changed my mind." I shuddered and gasped when I felt Gerard's soft lips move down to my neck. "I'd love to hear you really moan Frankie.. I bet you're better than any porn star I've ever seen."

     His breath was hot against my neck as he was nipping and biting my skin. Suddenly, I was being pushed against the bed sheets, Gerard holding my waist in place as he put himself behind me. "Now Frankie.. I need a favor." I moaned and he flipped me over so he could see my lust filled eyes. "Anything gee.." He bit his lip and smirked. "Will you put in the second movie?" He moved from behind me back onto his spot on the headboard.

     "You tease!" He just smirked and laughed at my flustered state. "Don't start a fight you can't finish Frankie." For a split second I saw something almost predatory flash through his eyes. He suddenly leapt onto me, pinning my arms down and licking a stripe up my neck. "Just know that I'm ready when you are Frankie." And with that, he headed off to the bathroom. I'm not gonna get through this sleepover without doing at least something sexual with this attractive man.