This is the Sleepover ((Part Three))

The next hour or so was filled with comfortable silence, as we watched more horror movies tangled in each other. Gerard was so warm and soft. After what had took place, I was sure things would be at least a little awkward between us. However, there was nothing to be awkward about. That was the best thing that had happened to me this year.

I really liked Gerard, and I guess he liked me too. He was so sweet and cute, and he wasn't half bad in size either. He was absolutely perfect. "Frankie?" I looked up at Gerard from his lap where I was laying. "I uh..I just wanna say that I never intended for that to happen like that. Not that I didn't enjoy it, it's just we barley know each other and we've already uh...anyway Frank, what I'm trying to say is...date me?"

My eyes widened as his words wracked through my brain. "W-why me?" I blushed as he played with my hair. "I've never felt this..close to another person. I usually don't make friends this fast, hell I usually don't like people in general. Though there's something different about you Frank. I would really love to know everything about you honestly."

     I looked at him with wide eyes and blush covering my cheeks. "I uh- okay." He gave me a dopey little smile that I couldn't help but return when he pulled us down onto the mattress. "You won't regret this Frankie, I promise."

     "I didn't think I would, Gee."

--------

hI THIS IS JUST A SMALL FILLER BC I HAVE REALLY BAD WRITERS BLOCK SO HAVE THESE REALLY BAD LIL PARAGRAPHS-