This is the Sleepover ((part two))

Probably some smut

     When Gerard came back from the bathroom, I was laying on my stomach watching the movie. I didn't hear him come in, I was too involved with the movie. He took this as an opportunity to scare the living shit out of me,(he is a teenager after all.) and smacked my ass hard. "Ow! Gee!" He was doubled over laughing. "Leave my ass alone, jeez." He looked up at me through his hair. "How am I supposed to just leave such a nice ass like yours alone, Frankie?"

     Blushing again, I smiled a little at him, going back to watching the movie. I felt the bed shift and Gerard laid directly next to me, his chin on his elbows like mine. I could feel his body heat, and me being the freezing child I am took advantage of it. I crawled onto his back and wrapped my arms around his body.

     "What ah..what you doing Frankie?" I laughed and held him tighter. "Harvesting your body heat." He laughed and flipped over so he was on top of me. "Well Frankie, I have my own way of creating body heat around here. It's much more fun than just laying around." I blushed up at him, taking a moment to admire his beautiful features. He leaned down slowly and connected our lips. He lead, and we ended up making out heatedly until I couldn't breath anymore.

     When I opened my eyes I was wowed. I'd never kissed anyone before, let alone made out with them. "Gee, was that uhm..okay?" He looked at me like I was crazy. "Uhm it was fucking awesome? Why?" I blushed and looked down at the bed sheet. "I uh..never kissed anyone before just then." His eyes widened and he hugged me. "Sorry I did that, I didn't know and if I would have I wouldn't have-" I cut him off by reaching up to his jaw and kissing him again.

     He moaned into my mouth, and I opened it to deepen the kiss as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. My eyes were closed and my mind was going wild with lust. I suddenly felt Gerard's warm hands on my hip bones, and Gerard himself grind down on my now growing erection. I moaned into his mouth, which only made him grind down onto me even harder.

     I reached up and put my hands behind his neck so I didn't fall back. I then felt his hand slowly inching toward my pants. He put his hand above my zipper on my stomach, letting it rest there for a bit before putting his warm hands all over my lower stomach and finally reaching my pants. He palmed me through my pants and I moaned, bucking my hips up into his hand. He smirked into the kiss, removing his mouth from mine.

     I was about to complain before he moved his lips to my jawline and down my neck, making me moan like a cheap whore. "You sound so hot Frankie..." I moaned even louder, which resulted in him palming me even harder and even moaning himself over my throat. "G-Gee please.." I didn't exactly know what I was asking him to do, but he apparently did as he pushed my shirt up and slowly undid my jeans.

     "Are you sure about this Frank?" I nodded feverishly as he pulled down my jeans and boxers. I moaned loudly as he grabbed my dick, stroking it softly. He came back up to kiss me again while he stroked me, gently pushing the tip of his thumb into the slit. "Oh fuck gee.." I was moaning loudly as he pulled away again.

     He placed kisses all down my body before stopping in front of me. He looked me in the eyes as he took the tip into his mouth, swirling his tongue in circles. I moaned, grabbing a fist full of his hair and tugging on it. He moaned around me and the sensation was unlike anything I'd ever felt. "G-Gerard...m'close." I moaned as he went all the way down on me, gently squeezing my ass while doing so.  He looked up at me as he did it again, pushing me over the edge. I came into his mouth, zoning out of reality kinda. I could vaguely see that he was now jacking himself the rest of the way off, but I was too out of it to notice.

     I came down from my high, flushed and drowsy. "Holy shit." He blushed and smiled, grabbing my hand. I cuddled up to him and he held my small frame in his. "I'm gonna have to make you mine you know." He giggled and put his arms around me. "Ditto." I felt so warm and safe then, and I barley remember Gerard changing me into my sweats as I drifted off to sleep. Not bad for my first sleepover, eh?