Alice

I lied on my bed. Confused and scared. I didn't understand. I read about this stuff all the time. But now it was real. Fear seemed to wrap around my body tightly like vines in a jungle. I could not help but to feel helpless and inadequate. Thought of death and misery filled my self. It felt they had infiltrated me and were now destroying me from the inside.
I decided to let the music over power me. The word filling my mind. Taking the pain away. It was like pressing pause on reality. It was sweet and calm. Things i was never used to. It probably why I loved it so much. I always wanted adventure. I felt so bored with daily life. I suppose what they say is true be careful what you wish for.
       There was a knock on the door. I sat up expecting Jamie. This would make sense since we were roommates and best friends. Even though we we're opposites. But it wasn't her. It was James of all people. This was strange he was part of the majority of the kids in are grade. And they didn't talk to me. I just thought they didn't like me. This was okay with me. Because then they didn't bother me with stupid stuff like crushes or parties.

So this would be interesting.

   "What do you want?"I asked sounding a lot more rude than intended.
     "Can't I see if your okay?" He replied looking offended. He took a couple steps closer to the bed.
     "Well you can, wait how did you know." I stuttered did everyone know I passed out.
     "who do you think carried you?" He semi shouted seeming a bit annoyed.
My body filled up with embarrassment. I don't know why it just did. It must of shown. Because James blushed and looked down. I could tell it wasn't because he was regretting spending so much money on shoes. His brown hair covered his eyes. I could tell he didn't want to look at me. Which was all right with me. The sooner he left the better.
    Just then my phone started to buzz. It was my older sister. This was unusual she didn't call unless she needed something. I answered.
        "There was a murder at school? Are you okay?" She asked there was genuine concern in her voice it felt weird.
     "I'm fine." I stuttered out. She continued shouting though the phone. "It's starting," her voice made it sound like a great revaluation. Crashing noises come as she stared run or at least that what I thought she was doing. "Find wolf," she screamed as someone hung up. I looked up too see James still standing in the doorway. He stared carefully with concerns like who ever I was talking to was threatening. What more did he want. I was fine could he see that.
I was was about to say something. When Carmen walked in her clothes covered in blood. She must have forgotten that it was there. For I was the crazy one.
Plus it did not go with the outfit well. unless she was dressed as a yundere.
      "Hey Alice, could I ask you something?" I waved my hand I a shooing gesture toward James. He left.
      "I don't feel comfortable in my room could , I sleep in hear tonight?" She asked sheepishly.
    "That's a great idea!" I shouted jumping up and shocking Carmen.
      "We can invite all friend it great way to lift there spirits!" Carmen smiled it was already working. I wasn't sure if this was for her or me. But it couldn't hurt anyone. Or at least that's what I thought.