Jamie

It was around 12:39. When Carmen came back everyone else had gone to sleep expect me, Alice, Natalie, and Janna. We stayed waiting for her. We started to get doubts when we heard sirens are suspicions were confirmed.  She came back looking miserable.In just her sports bra and fuzzy pants. She also had a gray blanket wrapped around her shoulders. She was kind of lucky every one else was asleep. Not that she wasn't attractive. This showed off her clear chocolatey skin perfectly. I just never thought she want a herd of people swarming her. Even more considering what she just witnessed.
     "I don't think that I am sleeping tonight." She mumbled.
     "Its ok ." I responded. It felt like I was being crushed. I couldn't do anything for myself my friends or anybody else. I didn't know what to do. We put in movie and one at a time passed out.

Time skip

      It was around 7:00 everyone was in the main room. Wait to see the news. I sat next to Janna and Alice. Who was eating buttercream icing straight out of the tub.
     "Seriously, Alice." I questioned some days I felt more like her mom than friend. She just stuck her tongue out at me. I was going to respond when.
      "Its starting," someone shouted. We all watched in nervous silence. Worried what they would say about us. No one could ignore such gruesome crime. But in the end they just stated the facts. It felt painful to watch. They weren't lying but it wasn't the truth. It felt so different than the way they made it sound. They made it sound like it happened with no emotion, no sympathy.
     "Here are photos of the kids when they found the bodies." This shocked me for a moment. Then I remember that Levi took photos. I wondered if the police were ok with this.
There were a bunch. One of the lockers. Carmen stopping the blood. Me on the phone. The last one was of James caring Alice she was passed out. I didn't remember that. But than again it all happened so fast. It was horrible to watch. It felt like I was reliving it. The pain was crushing me. My chest felt like it was closing in on itself. I became aware of everything in my body. I could feel my breakfast in my intestines. I looked over at Alice she was looking down blushing immensely. Awkwardness was jumping off her and James. They eyed each other from across the room. The news ended everyone got up to get dressed. I did the same.
       I was heading to the library. Where I was going to read. Read my problems away.
When I spotted James and Alice talking. This was definitely the strangest thing I saw today. Or so I thought.