Part 14

This long chapter hopefully makes up for not being able to update sooner! SUMMER IS COMING SO HOPEFULLY I SHALL BE ABLE TO UPLOAD MORE! 

Recap: Well if Selene thought it was a good feeling, I could relax a little. I went to go search for Alec. He was in the study, it was the alpha’s room in a sense, it’s where all the alphas went here to do their paperwork and alpha stuff. Not just anyone could enter, only the Alpha, Omega, Beta and their families and friends could enter. No one really went in there, but us. I knocked and waited for Alec’s “Come in” before I entered the room.

Alec usually sat on his desk, with all his paperwork, unless he wasn’t doing paperwork or alpha business. This wasn’t just for alpha business though, being an alpha is a stressful job and they need a bit of alone time, and since not everyone can enter this room, this is also the alpha’s escape room.

Right now, Alec off to the side, in one of his wheelie chairs. He still acts like he’s 18 around me, something that I love. We still look 18 but around our pack we’re expected to act our real age, which is 40 something. I come behind him and wrap my arms around his shoulders, leaning in and pressing a kiss to his temple. His hands come up and pull me into his lap, much to my surprise. I get comfortable though, squirming in his lap.

“Hey if I were you I wouldn’t squirm so much.” Alec said, tightening his arms around me.

I got what he meant and stopped, putting a smile on his face.

“What’s wrong? You seem sort of out of it.” I asked, leaning my head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

“I don’t know. I guess it’s getting close to Tyler’s time to become Alpha. I guess, I’m wondering how to give him the talk that my dad gave me about being an Alpha.” Alec wonders.

“Well, how about you go talk to your dad about it. Ask him how he got up the courage to have the Alpha Talk with you.” I suggested.

I felt a kiss being placed on my lips, quite hard. I embraced it, wrapping my arms around his neck and turning fully around to face him, straddling his waist. When we pulled back, we were both panting hard.

“You’re a genius! I love you!” Alec exclaimed.

“It was nothing.” I blushed.

“Yes it was a lot. I can’t believe I hadn’t thought of that. What would I do without you?” He kissed my lips, shorter this time.

I smiled at him.

“You’re the Alpha, you don’t have time to think too much, I know. It’s ok.” I pressed my lips to his cheek, snuggling into his chest.

The nagging feeling in my heart came back again.

“I think something might happen to the kids while they’re at the mall.” I stated.

“Then why did you let them go?” Alec frowned.

“Selene felt it too, but she thought it was good. So I let them go.” I told him.

“Well let’s hope for the best.” Alec said.

I nodded. Little did I know, that something much bigger than Alec, Selene or I could have predicted, would happen, but I suppose, that’s how things happen, by accident, or upon chance.

 Part 14

Selene’s POV

I had finally convinced Tyler to let us go to the mall with him. Sometimes, he was just really over protective. I sighed, as Ash, Zach, Tyler and I got into Tyler’s car. We would all go to the mall together, and Zach and Tyler would meet up with their friends, while Ash and I would go shopping. Don’t get me wrong, Ash and I had a lot of friends but we preferred to hang with just ourselves. Tyler and Zach usually did that too but today they just kind of wanted a group I suppose.