XVIII. His Dirty Little Secret

Harry woke up in the common room with his head throbbing in pain. He propped up on a sitting position and massaged his temple gently.

"Terrible day for you and your hang over, good luck to our exam," Blaise said who's sitting on the armchair next to him.

Theo leaned closer to Harry "Don't push him lover boy,"

With the heavy dark circles under his eyes, Harry pushed himself up but then he fell down as he lost his balance. Theo bolted up to support him from tripping for the fourth time. "What happened to you by the way? Draco's still sleeping his arse too,"

"I--I don't know... " Harry suddenly realised how he was completely unaware of how he even end up in the common room, totally wasted.

Blaise put down his book and pushed his way beside Harry, a pure concern now can be seen on his face. He stared at Harry at every part of his face as if that was the first time he saw a human.

"What?" Harry scoffed.

"You're not going to kiss him are you? Because that'll cost you of whole year without Theo anymore," Theo said, faking a jealous voice.

Blaise shook his head and finally stood up, "Nothing," then he walks away.

"That's weird," Theo chuckled.  "Don't mind him, come on dude get up and take a bath, you stinks!" then he too walks back to their dorm.

Harry was left, massaging his temple and trying to recall everything that had happened on the prior night. After half an hour of thinking, he finally decided to give it up and clambered back to their dormitory to fetch fresh clothes.

* * * * * * * * *

"Oh hey Granger! I heard you're a Gryffin-whore, because you let every wizard Slyther-in, " Pansy laughed along with two other girls.

Hermione rolled her eyes, surely she had no time dealing with any fights that day. She goes out of the great hall and marched towards Hagrid's cabin. As expected, her half giant friend wasn't present again. She sat on the stone step, thinking to stay there 'til dawn. 

"Hermione Granger, right?" came a sweet voice in front of her.

She lifted her gaze to find a beautiful girl with red curly hair that fell to her shoulder, she has the brightest smile she even saw that day.

"Yes, how may I help you?"

The girl sat beside her so she automatically moves to give her enough space. "Sara Williams, Hufflepuff." she offered a hand shake to Hermione.

Hermione frowned, don't know if she should talk to her in the first place.

"I saw what they did to you at the beginning of the term," Sara lay her hand on her lap since obviously Hermione has no interest of accepting it. 

"Everyone did,"

"There are spreading rumours that you're sleeping with Harry and Draco too, " Sara continued.

Hermione felt irritated, "Oh really? " she rolled her eyes, suddenly feeling the desire to leave.  People don't have to remind her, she's perfectly aware of everything that happening on her goddamn life.

"Hey, sorry if I offend you. Uhm... I just came to tell you that not everyone here believe those rumours. I am a transferee but I believe in you. I want to be like you, " Sara happily said, Hermione started to wonder if she's somehow connected to Luna. She's as weird or maybe worse.

"You think being a victim of bullying if fun?" Hermione retorts.

"No! Not that, I mean I want to be as smart, as tough and as great as you." she immediately defended.