Chapter 26

SONGS FOR THIS CHAPTER

"Rockstar" -A Great Big World

____________________

Harry's POV

We all turned to see Kendall holding out her phone to us.

It was a video.

A complete video of the entire argument Kris and Taylor had. The boys and I watched the whole thing in silence.

Once.

Twice.

Three times.

We heard the words "Yes you are, so just shut up!" for the fourth time.

"I think I've seen enough." Louis said. We all turned back to Taylor, who was now sitting on the steps of the bus, sobbing.

We stood there in silence. The only sounds there were were the streetlight's buzz and Taylor's sobs. Nobody moved. Nobody spoke. Except for Niall.

Niall slowly approached Taylor, as if she was a poisonous snake.

"Taylor?" He asked. No reply. Only sobs.

"I'm not saying it's your fault, but... I think you should go apologize."

The sobbing stopped immediately. She slowly raised her head up.

"...I know." She muttered. "But she'll never listen to me."

"Maybe she'll listen to us." Zayne suggested. And with a nod. We gathered on the bus, Taylor still sobbing. We drove towards Kristine's house, worrying all the way.

We reached Kristine's house a little while later, and furiously knocked on the door. Her mom answered.

"Oh, hello boys! Need something?" She asked.

"Yes, actually. Is Kristine home?" Louis asked.

"Oh dear, she isn't with you? Last time I saw her she left to go to Taylor's house to help her pack this afternoon! I do hope she's alright."

All of our faces fell.

"We'll find her. Don't worry." The boys and Taylor and Kendall turned around to go back to the bus.

After a few minutes if silence, Taylor spoke up.

"I know where she is."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kristine's POV

I didn't know where I was going. I never thought it would be like this. I cried so hard I had to pull over to avoid driving off the road. Where would I go? Taylor would find me if I went home.

I didn't know who to talk to.

I didn't know where to go.

I just wanted to cry.

So that's what I did. I sat in my car on the side of the road and cried. But then as if someone told me, I knew where to go. And I knew who to call.

I pulled back out onto the road and turned around. I drove to most likely the #1 tourist sight in Hollywood.

Where else but the Hollywood sign?

.

.

.