🥀 5

Myles P.O.V.
As I'm getting ready to go pick I start to think how shy she is and why she act a certain way when I talk to her . I hope she not scared of me in a way there's no reason to be scared I'm trying to a friend an get to know more about her and where's she's from the more we get to know each other we might build a connection it might lead us to something who knows what will happen with us in the future but in the meantime I want her to feel comfortable when she's around me and not scared like she is now.

___________________________

Dej P.O.V.

Let me call him and tell him I'm ready once I pick up my phone I hear a knock on my bedroom door . "Who is it?" I say laying in my bed looking at the door "its me baby" says my auntie "oh ok come in" I say while sitting up in my bed . As she opens the door she closes the door behind her sitting on the edge of my bed. Yes? I say as I look at her so how did you think the dinner went the other night? She questioned it went fine I responded smiling looking at my phone picking it up this time and starts texting Myles telling him "im ready" . What you so smily smily about? She questioned raising her left eyebrow oh nothing I'm just waiting on Myles to text back I say looking at her oh okay so y'all got something going on huh? She questioned looking at me with a smirk no were just friends that's all , mhm dont hide it you don't have to hide it you know it's okay and I know he coming over here to pick you up so what time he supposed to be coming? She questioned looking at me I just texted him and told him I'm ready so I'm just waiting on a text back I said looking down at my phone .