🥀 11

~ Two Weeks ~
Dej packs up her clothes in her suitcase.

I gotta make sure I have everything Dej says to herself she couldn't help but stress an continue packing all she wanted was to go back home and be happy again.

Dej P.O.V.

So I felt really bad yelling at Myles like that I never really meant for him to see act like a total freak show. When I get back to the NY I'll call him and check on him, hopefully he wants to even talk to me he probably thinks I'm the worst or I'm some type of stupid ungrateful girl who wants to go back to her hometown to nobody cause no ones there. Me and my siblings got separated years ago, I still don't have a way to contact them and let them know anything like where I've been staying, how am I doing, we should get together something.. I don't know I just gotta get out the A, I will leave at 1:00pm gotta be at the airport to catch my flight at 2:45. I should make it in time.

I take my bags downstairs while carrying my bag onto my back. I put the two notes on fridge to let my Auntie know that I'm leaving and that I appreciate her for taking me in after my parents died, I kissed the notes as I was walking towards the door. I opened the door and walked outside taking my bags out as soon as I started walking out the house my luggage I see...

I know this is very short and that I've been gone for the longest I'm so sorry I truly apologize for that. But who do you think she saw?