🥀 9

Myles P.O.V.

It's like she gave up on me she don't call or text me anymore. She just started being distant towards me, I called her Auntie she didn't even bother coming to the phone I'm getting worried about her by the minutes and hours pass on the clock I just started worrying about her because I knew the look on her face when I visit her just shows it all I'm just going to call her up again to see if she'll pick up. I hate to see her act like this the more she didn't answer the phone to me, the more I felt like she found somebody else not like we got serious or anything but when I was spending everyday with her showing her there's a reason why she should stay in Atlanta I need her to stay actually I really don't want her to go back home because she made me feel good inside it's a feeling where you see your first love in sight and you can't do nothing but love that person and thanking them for coming into your life because they've filled in a spot that was so empty inside waiting for it to be filled with love.. 

So I rode my bike over to her home and left it the tree I calmly knocked on the door while letting out a sigh as I pull out my phone to call her

Dej
I lay in my bed most of the day no phone calls no text messages until I hear an knock at the door, I get to drags my two feet downstairs to see who could it be and it was Myles I continued to look in the peep hole as I finally find the words to speak. Who is it I say looking at the door waiting on a response

It's Myles he says waiting at the door pasting back and fourth with a little irritation.

I say sigh as I begin to open the door and take a good glance at him pasting back and fourth.

Myles what are you doing? I questioned him as I'm getting a lil bit concerned.

Myles
As I heard Dej open the door I kept pasting back and fourth until she'd questioned with a look on her face I looked deeply into her eyes while walking up to her so quickly and hugging her waist so tight I didn't wanna let go at all I missed being around her I calmly rub her back while smelling her relaxing sent on her body I gently close my eyes as we stay in the hugging position.

I hug him back as he genuinely wraps his arms around my waist while I was hugging him I felt protected I never felt protected I don't even know what that even know what that actually feels like, l pulled us in the house and shuts the door hugging him still this was a long hug that I never got from Myles so it was different but felt really good about it.

Are you okay, Myles why do I feel like I'm talking to myself can you answer me I say while holding onto him getting worried tight knot in my stomach.

I'm okay I say while releasing the grip from her waist and stands up straight looking at her.

Why was you ignoring me? He asked looking frustrated raising his eyebrow looking at me.

Dej
I felt his eyes all over me waiting on response I kept making eye contact with just lost with words I didn't know what to tell him I kept going back an fourth in my head should I be honest or should I lie I couldn't pick which one to do so I just decided to change the entire subject and invite him upstairs.

Come on Myles let's go upstairs watch tv or a movie I try turning but I feel a heavy tug on my arm as I try not to face him I knew he'll get the truth out of me if I make eye contact with him.

Why won't you just tell me what's going on Deja he says in a serious tone of voice looking at me.

I- I can't I say while tears are building up in my eyes trying to get out of his release before he sees my tears so I snatched myself away from him and runs upstairs.

Deja come back I'm sorry he said running after me as he gets the door slams in his face I sit and slides down the door as i wait for her to open the door up to me.

Myles
I wish she just tell me I don't wanna hurt her i wanna look after her be there for she just won't let me which kinda gets too me because I love her so much an I got this huge crush on her that we've haven't really discussed I already know how her auntie is about her she'll never let her in my hands I'll have really do a lot for her to get me to date Deja.

I know it wasn't a lot but I will be updating more you'll probably two updates today I am really sorry the long wait. Y'all can always tell me how y'all feel about this and what's going on I'll be proud to listen thanks. - C