🥀 10

Myles POV

I stayed by that door I never left it was 9:55 her auntie was unlocking the door as soon as I turned my head to look, I didn't want her to see us like this she might think we had an argument and that's not even the case. I just need her to open up and tell me what's wrong why did she change? Why did she get so cold on me? Why did her actions changed I never knew near understood hopefully she'll open up.

Myles what are you doing here so late her auntie say looking at me from the steps.

I decided to wait by her door I want her to talk to me I miss her and her ways I say looking back at her Auntie while responding back to her question.

Yeah but don't you think you should be getting home soon it's getting really late.. does your mom know your here? She questioned me.

Yes, I told her before I left I just haven't officially went home yet I told her while moving my feet side to side having my back against Dej's door.

Dej POV
I stayed in my room I couldn't help the fact that he came over too see me, I never got that from anyone it'll probably be the last time I see Myles especially since I'm frustrating him about what's been going on with me I just can't see myself sharing, I miss my home I haven't even told my Auntie anything if i do tell them they'll flip out the more I keep it to myself it'll be the easiest way for me to try and get a ticket and take a trip back home. I hear her doesn't and I hear him by my door I just wished the spotlight wasn't on me the whole time.

As I walk out my room I continuously to not say anything to Myles I couldn't really look at me it was really hurting me that I was keeping secrets from him but he just has to understand Atlanta isn't for me and it'll never will I felt it was but it really wasn't.

Are you going to talk to me now? He questioned me looking very irritated.

YOU KNOW WHAT! I take a couple of deep breaths looking at him while my cheeks turn a little red IM GOING BACK HOME I HAVE A TICKET TO CATCH MY FLIGHT IN A COUPLE OF DAYS I DIDNT WANNA DISCUSS THIS WITH YOU BECAUSE TO BE HONEST IT ISNT NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS I DONT WANNA LIVE IN ATL ANYMORE I WANNA GO BACK TO NEW YORK WHERE IM FROM! This isn't where I'm from this isn't what I do I'm sorry but I can't do this I apologized tearing up as I walk away.

I know this is very short but I've been dragging this conflict to long I'm going to eventually make a new book soon so make sure you go read that vote on it please give feedback. We'll see. - C