🥀 12

Myles standing outside he looked so puzzled, stuck, confused all the emotions you could name for this. I wanted to say something to him but I wouldn't know if that'll be actually right just cause how upset he is feeling right now, I never seen him this way he looks very frustrated with me right now.

Myles P.O.V.

I don't really understand why she's doing this she really don't need to leave I will miss her so much. I can't and I won't let her leave, I would never understand or feel what she feels or what she had to go through when she was a little girl. I know she doesn't have a person to call mom or dad but I rather stay in the A just cause she'll have people here to talk to up in the NY she won't I have to put a stop to this, but I really don't have anything to say to her at this moment.

Myles what are you doing here? Dej said looking at him with a sad look on her face. I'm not just going to let you leave like this I really need you to stay just cause I don't want to loose you, you're my friend and I like you Dejah just please stay please Myles says looking at Dej in a serious matter. Y-you like me? dej looked confused yes I like you, I like you more than you think I do why you think I'm doing all this plus I know you don't have nobody back in NYC, who are you going stay with once you land? Who's going to hang with you once you get bored who's going to get you out the house and show you what's really out here and what you can really do he says looking at Dej trying to get her to change her mind.

Dej P.O.V.

Seeing Myles explain all that to me really has me thinking should I even move back. Only cause I won't have nobody once I move down there to do all those fun things, I really have so much running through my head right now I don't know what to do at this point I just want to break down. I only want to go home to visit my moms and dads grave, puts roses on their graves tell them that I love them and that I won't give up on my goals that I set for myself when I was 4.

I take my luggage back in the house and walks up the stairs to my room. I already hear footsteps downstairs I already know who it was, it was Myles of course I can hear him walking up the stairs seeing him in my doorway I sorta smiled. Just thinking he stayed for me like he literally begged me to stay in the A when deeply he knew that I wanted to go home, to break the silence I looked at him with a smile on my face.

How come you're smiling at me you tried to leave me he said coming to sit next to me plopping on my bed. I just want to thank you for changing my mind cause honestly, I really wanted to go back home Dej said while she was explaining herself. It's no problem I know you want to know where your family is and I'm sorry you don't know hopefully one day you'll be able to see them and meet them Myles said looking at Dej, I know I got to talk to my Auntie about maybe letting me get to talk to them whenever she gets home for work, you mean to tell me you didn't tell your Auntie that you were planning on leaving? Myles said looking at Dej confused. No I didn't tell her because she would be the other person that would stop me from going she would've definitely stayed at the house more, just to see if I'm going to leave or not she says making eye contact with Myles. So since she doesn't know I think you need to go downstairs and take those notes down that's on the fridge he says chuckling, yeah I guess you're right let go head and do that Dej says getting up walking downstairs. As Dej gets downstairs she sees her Auntie reading the first note that she left on the fridge.

Dej: Auntie...

So... what y'all think? I know I really been really lacking on this but I'll get better I'm hoping I can finish sometime soon cause I want to write a new book just don't know what it'll be about.. we'll see what do you think what will happen next?