New family

~angel's POV~

    'I wonder what Dabi is doing?' I thought to myself. Dabi is like  my brother. He protects me from all the meanies that we live with. He also protects me from toga. He helps me with work and some other stuff.

  Toga is like my best friend. But she throws herself at Tomura too much for me to trust her with any of my secrets. Its fun to hang with her though. Especially when we go on missions. But we have girl talk too.

  I like Tomura a lot. But hes only my friend. I think he has a crush on toga so I'm gonna let her have him. But me and Tomura get along very well. We sometimes go on missions were its just me and him.

  I have the hugest crush on Kiri. He nice he's kind he's a gentleman. He's everything a girl like me could wish for. We like to hang out when I work the bar. We like to hang out after missions too.

    I work the bar at HQ. I also go on missions with the crew. I like it here. Its been about a week I've been here, and it already feels like I'm at home. I hope I never go back.

  Now when we go on missions I like my outfit. I look like a cat. A black and white cat. I wear a tight belly shirt with tight low-rise pants. The shirt has a hood with cat ears on it and it shadows my face. It also has a pouch on its hip along with a lasso. Everything I wear is half black and half white. Its vertically half and half.

  The only thing I really say is 'I'm angel nightmare. Here to give you angelic nightmares.' But thats only when I kill someone. I've been on the news multiple times.

  We go out on another mission today. I'm excited. We're going to this place called 'The USJ'. I hope its gonna be fun. We're about to leave. Kiri is just getting ready.

~le time skip~

We're here. There's a whole lot of people my age here. I see one guy that looks really cute. I like him. He had hair that was half white and half red. He was endeavor's son.

   I walked to the front. I kept my hood up, shadowing my face. "So fresh meat. Thats why you brought us here? Fun but not worth my time. I'm going back to HQ." I said walking back to the back.

  "Wait thats the new villain. She's the best fighter on the team. If she thinks we're not worthy she won't kill us." Said a green haired boy. "Well thats to bad I wanna fight her. I wanna prove her wrong." Said an ash blonde boy.

  "I wouldnt do that if I were you. She's stronger than all of us put together." Dabi said. "No big bro. I want to see how strong that one is. Let me fight him." I said turning around. I headed back up to the front. "What's your name?" he said. "Tell me yours first then you can know me." I said.

  "Katsuki bakugou." He said. "Angel nightmare." I said pulling down my head. My hair was just like my cloths half black half white vertically. "GI!" I said. I heard gasps and a shocked scream. "Shut up! My hair isn't that bad." I pouted. "How? Why? When? What?" Shouted someone from the crowd.

  It was Eraserhead. "Ooh. Your supposed to be Eraserhead right. Thats cool. But your not the hero I wanna fight." I said turning back to katsuki. "Well neither are you but hey there's no harm in it is there?" I said smiling brightly. His face turned as red as a bamboos butt.

  "Are you ok? Your face is all red." I said. "Angel darling go ahead and kill him already." Tomura said. "Zip it! You know my rules Tomura. I have them unlike you." I snapped at him.

  "Dont worry about me just worry about not getting hurt." Katsuki said. "Bakugou dont hurt her!" A voice shouted from across the room.

It was Andrew. "Andrew." I mumbled. "This is the one time I won't follow my rules." I said. I teleported behide him and kicked him forwards. He fell forward but quickly turned around. I picked him up by the neck and pushed in my nail. "I'm angel nightmare. Here to give you angelic nightmares." I said as blood trailed out his mouth. "Angel put him down. You know who we came for." Dabi said.

   "Yes brother." I said throwing Andrew to the side. I skipped over to dabi. "Okay angel now is were you take part." Tomura said. I skipped to the front of the kids. I touched my finger tips together as my eyes glowed white.

    "Scatter." I whispered. They all vansished along with the lower rank of villains. "So what do we do with them?" I asked. "Why dont you take care of them for us angel?" Tomura said.

   "My pleasure." I said taking out my whip. I slashed my whip towards them. They jumped back. Eraserhead can't do anything because im not using my quirk. But thirteen, I need to keep an eye on. "My dear, am I going to slow for y'all. I'm terriblally sorry for that.

   I started slashing at them with the whip faster and faster. I still looked inacent. I got takled by endeavors son. "Hey get off me you brute!" I shouted. "Big brother help me!" I shouted again.

    'Since when did you start talking? What happened to you? You look different' he signed.  Without thinking I signed back. 'Kiri taught me how to start talking again. What do you mean what happened to me? And I know dont you like it' I signed.

   'I mean why'd you start working with the villains? We haven't seen you in two weeks.  Everyone is worried about you. Especially your father' he signed. 'You mean my dad that abused me? I'm with a new family. A caring one' I signed.

   'Since when did he abuse you' he signed. I shrugged my shoulders. 'Its what Tomura told me' I signed. 'Why do you even listen to him' he signed. 'Because I do got a problem deal with it' I signed. "What are you even doing?" Tomura said.

================================
Hewwo
Buh-bye