Cotton candy and the russian

"Why?" He asked. "Why what?" I responded. "Why here?" He asked. "They make the best homemade cotton candy in like four pound bags for a dollar." I said. "But they're korean. And don't speak English." He said. "But I know korean." I said walking up to the register with four of the four pound bags. "오! 여보세요! 4.05입니다." The lady said. "아. 승인." I responded handing her four dollars and a nickel. She smiled and thanked us as we left. I handed him a bag when we got outside. "Try it now. I wanna see if you like it." I said. He nodded and opened the bag.

The look on his face after he ate the cotton candy was priceless. "I think I deteriorated it." He said. "No you didn't. It melts. It's pure sugar. Flavored, colored, fluffed up sugar." I said, laughing slightly. He looked amazed and disgusted at the same time. "I think it's cool but I don't like it." He said. "Suit yourself. This shit is amazing." I said taking his bag. We were walking while I was eating the candy, and he looked at me in disgust. "I like cotton candy! It makes me feel like a child at the carnival." I said.

He sighed and shook his head. I just smiled cheekily before returning to my candy.  I didnt realized he stopped before it was to late. I finally felt the absence of his presence and looked up. In front of me stood four impossibly tall men. I had to crane my neck just to look at them. I sighed before walking around them. "Hey! Little girl! Don't ignore us!" One shouted. I sighed as they stood in front of me again. I looked at them unblinking, while taking a step forward. They parted and burst into flames.

"That girl escaped that villain!"
"She did! She needs to run! She's walking towards her!"

Whispers were all around me, and I turned around hearing about a villain behind me. I turned and saw someone I didn't know, which is weird because I know almost all the villains in the city. She wasn't very curvy, almost as flat as a piece of plywood. But she wore a tight body suit. "Who're you?" I asked, turning around completely. "I could ask you the same thing." The lady said. "I asked first. Now answer the question." I said.

   "Madame Rogue." She said. "I came here from Russia." My body tensed. I remembered from my little fantasy earlier "Didn't you break up with her for that hot Russian villain?" I took a step back with a look of fear in my eyes. "Well who're you?" She asked. "Angel." I said. Her eyes widened. Then she smirked. I took another step back and bumped into someone. I looked up and saw my dad. I turned around and faced him. His smile faltered slightly. But he nodded at me and I nodded back. I faced the female again and got into a fighting stance.

  It was a whole new outfit this time. It looked like dads but black and red. She looked surprised but quickly covered it up with disgust. "So it is you who he was talking about. He's really fond of you. Fancies you even, but he will be mine." She said. "A lot of people fancy me darling be more specific." I said looking at my nails. "Tomura." She said. "Sorry, But he doesn't like flat or fake girls." I said. "Он будет моим." She shouted. "Sure he will darling. In your fantasies." I said.

     She charged at me, and I sidestepped. I stood I front of her as she was on the ground. I looked at dad and he nodded. "DETROIT......" He started. "...SMASH!" I finished, both of our fist landed on the target. "I'll watch over her. You go on." He said, obvious sadness in his voice. "I'll see you tomorrow daddy." I whispered before walking away. He looked surprised, probably because I haven't called him daddy since I was eight, or maybe that I said I'd see him tomorrow.

   As I walked walked to the bar, smiling, there were whispers all around me. When I got there I was still smiling, until I started making the drinks. I remembered that I was going to see my dad tomorrow. I had to look nice, I had to look good. But I told him that because I was finally going back to school tomorrow. Nobody knew besides kiri.

   Once I was done with the drinks, I went to my room and set out my uniform and took a shower. I set an alarm and went to sleep, not expecting an unexpected visitor in the middle of the night.

====================================
hewwo
Haaiiiiiii! Baaaiaiiiiiii!
Buh-bye!