Back to school

As my alarm sounded I threw it against the wall, a little pissed my sleeping got interrupted. That's when I remembered about school. I jumped up in a panic. It was noon. I accidentally set it for noon instead of midnight. "Fuck!" I shouted. I rushed to get my uniform on, busying myself with my tie. I tied it loosely and unbuttoned the first three buttons on my button up and pulled on my mini skirt. I tugged on my overly big knee highs that went a little above my knees and pulled on and laced my knee high converse.

    I grabbed my bag and dashed out the bar and down the street. I was running and saw a crowd in front of U.A. Reporters again. I tapped one on the shoulder and asked the time. "It's only six in the morning. Why are you here? Are you a student?" He said. A majority of the reporters turned my way and started pushing microphones in my face. "They changed my alarm." I growled. "Alright. Get outta my way." An explosive voice boomed. A little explosion went off to my right. And they cleared a path. There stood Katsuki Bakugo. With an amused smirk.

    "Alright. You can ask her questions. Just leave me alone." He growled. I gawked at him in surprise and horror. And they crowded around me once more. "Hey! Don't touch me!" I shouted as a hand touched my thigh. "Hey stop!" A hand came in contact with my ass. "Stop touching me!" I screeched when two more hands came in contact with the same places.

     A worried face pushed through the crowd. "Deku . Help me." I mouthed to him. He nodded and grabbed my hand. He pulled me past the gates and to the front doors. I sighed and slumped against the door. "I'm gonna kill those idiots for this." I mumbled. "Who?" Deku asked. "The people I'm staying with." I muttered. He nodded before opening the door. I stood and followed him in.

    We walked to the classroom in silence, just enjoying each other's company. But chaos erupted when the the door opened. Everyone was here already, and they were loud. People quieted when they saw me. I raised my eyebrow at Bakugou, who choked when he saw me. "Is there a problem?" I asked, annoyed with the stares. They suddenly broke out in cheers. I turned to Deku and he smiled. "There has been a lot of people trying to get in here as you. And when they all came in here they just said 'hi'." He explained. I nodded and walked over to Bakugou. "So was there a reason you let the reporters harass me?" I asked in a hushed tone. "I thought you were another fake." He replied. I just nodded. I sat next to him, looking past him and out the window.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw midnight. "Ew! Gross! It's midnight. My practical aunt!" I whined with a smile. She smiled before hugging me, her boobs literally squished on my face. "Oh it really is you! Oh how I've missed you so!" She yelled out. "Can't... br-breathe." I choked out. She let go and my whole face was red. She giggled before walking away. I sighed before leaning back.

     "Poor you. My poor little angel." I heard from the left of me. I looked at Katsuki. "Excuse me?" I asked. "You heard me." He said. "Yeah. And I should roast your ass for it." I said. "Oh yeah? With what?" He asked, slightly smirking. "With this." I said, holding my hand up a little flame appearing in my palm. His smirk faultered. "Yeah ok. Sure. With that tiny ass flame." He said, his voice hid a slight crack of fear. "Just leave me alone." I mumbled before looking out the window once more.

"When will you learn that that will never happen?" He whispered in my ear. "When you learn to shut the fuck up for a week without a peep." I growled. He growled before walking away. I sighed and leaned my head on my hand. "So, you're finally back?" Someone asked. I look up to see shouto. I sighed and looked back down. "Yeah." I whispered. "A-Actually, could I t-talk to you? In private?" He nodded and walked out the classroom, me following.

"They made me come." I mumbled. I didn't want to lie like this but I have to, just so they can trust me again. I won't hurt them, I won't. "What?" He asked. "They made me tell my dad I was coming. They want me to spy. I don't want to. I act like I want to be there, but I wanna go home now." I said. "Angel." A voice broke through my ears, one I didn't want to hear at the moment. "Angel. Get in class. It's about to start." Aizawa said. I nodded and grabbed shouto's hand and pulled him with me.

   As soon as we got to the door, I let go of his hand and walked in with my head down. Aizawa walking behind me followed by shouto. I took my seat next to Bakugou and laid my head down. "Today we will have a quiz." Aizawa drawled in his monotone voice. I sighed and looked out the window as various groans of distastement flowed the length of the room.

     I looked at Bakugou and saw him staring in my area. I looked behind me and saw uraraka. He was probably staring at her. I turned my attention back to the window and the clouded skies as Aizawa passed out the test. "It might be difficult for you to complete Ms. Nightmare seeing as you finally joined us again." He sneered. "Try me." I mumbled. I may have been away for awhile but I'm advanced. If I could've I would be a third year already. But him trying to say that it was difficult really irked me.

  I looked through the test, seeing it was just about the hero course. I sighed before starting the test. How boring, an easy test.

=============================
Hewwo
Buh-bye