Not so mute

~Y\N POV~

Hi my name is Hayley jade nightmare. I'm all mights daughter, but I changed my name. I dont talk at all. Its because of something my mom did. So people call me a mute.

U.A high just started like an hour ago, and we already have an assesment. Its because our teacher is Eraserhead. But I call him uncle A. "Hayley how far could you throw a soft ball in junier high?" Uncle a asked.

I held up my fingers. "So 57 meters. Now try using your quirk." Uncle a said. I took a deep breath the threw the ball. Uncle a was looking at his phone. "299.98 meters. Holding back I see." Uncle a said raising an eyebrow. I giggle and shrug my shoulders.

I went back to my place between a green-haired boy and a blond haired boy. "Why do you have silver hair?" The green boy asked. I just shrugged my shoulders. "You dont talk much do you?" He asked. I shook my head no.

"HEY MAYBE SHE ISNT TALKING BECAUSE YOUR ANNOYING!" Shouted the blonde boy on the other side of me. I winced and held my ear. "Hayley what's wrong?" Uncle a asked. I spelled out 'he yelled really loudly in my ear.' With my hands. "Which one?" He asked. I pointed at the blonde boy.

He sighed. "He yells a lot. Bakugou shut up and stop yelling." Uncle a said. The blonde boy uncle a called 'bakugou' just growled. I hit his arm and glared at him. I heard giggles and chuckles all around me as I did that. "The hell was that for." He said.

I stuck my tongue out at him. "Child." He mumbled. So I flipped him off. 'Child that brat.' I thought. I could see him get all red in the face. I giggled at the sight and started running. He chased me.

I stopped and hid behind uncle a. I flipped him off again. "Hayley jade what have I told you about doing that." A male voice said from me. My smile faded as I turned around to be greeted by my dad. 'Hi dad.' I signed.

"Oh and your making dinner right." He said towards uncle a. I held up a big 'X' then pointed to myself. 'I'll do it. He can't cook for his life.' I signed. "Hayley thats not very nice." Dad said.

I gave him the 'seriously' look. "She can do it I'm just there tonight its not like I can cook." Uncle a said. I held my thumb up to approve. "So back to class Hayley." Dad said. I sighed and walked back to my spot.

Bakugou put his hand on my back and put off an explosion. I screamed in surprise. A tear fell from my eyes because it scared me. "Hayley what happened?" Uncle a asked. I pointed to bakugou. 'He let an explosion off on my back it hurts' I signed.

"Your fault brat." Bakugou mumbled. I looked at him in surprise. 'You understand sign language' I signed at him. 'My mom taught me' he signed at me. I clapped and giggled. I sat criss cross were I was. He smiled slightly then it disappeared.

I flopped back on my back and reached for the sky. 'Come on uncle a let's get this over with I'm bored' I signed with one hand. "Uncle?" Bakugou screamed. 'Yes and stop yelling' I signed. He glared at me.

'Whatever you can give me mine when I get home I'm going to see mic' I signed at uncle a. "Go ahead I gave you yours last week." Uncle a said. I walked off into the building. I searched for mics room when I found him. 'Hey mic' I signed when he turned towards me.

"Hey, What's up kitten?" Mic said. All of a sudden an alarm went off on my phone. Saying there was an attack near by. I took out my phone and texted uncle a.

Me: Hey a. There's an attack on the far side of the school field

Uncle a: Kay come on and get suited up.

I ran out to the field to see my classmates look in confusion as uncle a ran off. I ran after him in a series of jumps and flips. When I landed I was in a super hero suit.

It looked just like my dads. Except I had a blue mini skirt that ended right under my butt over the tights. My boots were all the way up to mid-thigh instead of my knees.

The attackers are the league of villains. Tomura saw me and started my way. Every time he tried to touch me I kicked and punched him away and backed up a bit. "Hey Hayley jade. Its been a while." Tomura said. We were all the way on the opposite side of the field.

I saw my classmates. They looked kinda scared. I smiled slightly at them. He punched me right in the jaw, making me fall. I jumped up and in the air and kicked him in the side of his head. He fell but grabbed my foot.

He sent all his friends that weren't busy to my classmates. "RUUUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!"I shouted at them. They looked momentarily shocked but ran inside. Apparently I made the whole battle stop. Everyone was looking at me even dad.

A smile creeped onto everyone's face as dad and uncle a came running towarss me. I quickly kicked Tomura off me and ran inside with my classmates. They all stared at me then smiled. I got scared and ran towards mic's room.

I locked it behind me and pressed against the door and panted. I didnt like that everyone tried to hug me. "Woah what happened to you?" Mic asked. "I yelled at my classmates to run everyone got all shocked and even the villins and tried to hug Me." I
Said. He smiled and hugged before i could even reach for the door.