Meet up(official)

~Angel's P.O.V~

I was waiting by the gates. "Angel. Early, I see." Shinso said as he walked up to me. "Anxious, I guess." I mumbled. "Don't be anxious, just tell me what happened." He said. "Well let's walk to the park, and as we walk I'll talk." I said with a smile. He nodded and fell into step with me. "So what? Are you being blackmailed?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said. "What did they want?" He asked. "Students." I sighed. "Who?" He was getting irritating. "You and Monoma." I said. He seemed to stiff. "Why?" He mumbled. "What?" I asked. "Why?" He demanded. "I don't know." I said. "What do you mean you don't know?!" He shouted, and stopped walking. "I mean, I don't know! He didn't tell me! He just said to get you two!" I shouted back. "He?" He questioned. "Fuck. I said too much." I mumbled.

   I gave Shinso an apologetic look before talking off down the street.

. . . . .

I can't believe I ran. I ran from him and now I'm lost. I don't know how I'm lost but I don't recognize this part of town. I need to find a way to a place I recognize. But that's not gonna happen anytime soon. So I took out my phone and I called dad.

"Hello"
"I'm lost"
"How'd you get lost?"
"I ran? And now I don't know where I am."
"Alright. I'll be there soon."
"Thanks dad."

   Shortest conversation I've ever had with him. But at least  I won't be lost anymore. So now I just have to wait here. Which is gonna be boring, but at least I have my phone.

Y- no. I don't. It died. Dammit! Ugh! Now I really will be bored! Hmm, maybe if I get to a Main Street I'll be able to tell where I am. I nod as I look around. So, left or right?

    I was about to walk left but I heard two men talking and heading this way, and instantly opted for right instead. I was walking straight and I could still hear the men, but it sounded like there were more. Great, freaking people. I hate em sometimes. I took a right and then a left, so I was still going the same way but away from those people.

     I kept walking until I was hit by a ball of paper. I turned and saw two men, both looking extremely skinny. I looked them over and realized what they were wearing. Black suits, with trench coats. And a whole lotta lumps in their trench coats. Fuck...........

Weapons. Most likely guns.

I'm so dead!

   Wait- I can just walk away. Or I have this thing called a quirk and I could fight them off. God why am I being such a girl. I put my arms in front of me palms up. They took a few steps closer and I lit my palms up. They stepped back.

"Yeah. Back up. Before I turn you into ashes."

   Their eyes widened at my voice and they started whispering. I rolled my eyes and threw a fireball at their feet. They looked up and took a few more steps back. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I put my hands down and looked at them closely.

   "What do you want?" I asked. "M-money. We ain't got nun." One stuttered out. I sighed and shook my head. "You could've just asked, you know." I said, pulling my wallet out. I pulled out four 100's and handed them over. (I don't know Japanese currency so we're gonna pretend it's in US currency(my internet won't be working for a while and when it works I'm immediately posting this so some incorrect info, sorry))

   They looked shook. They thanked me then walked off. "People are irritating." I mumbled and looked around. If only Denki was around, Then I could charge my phone. Oh well. Ah! There it is. Main Street. Wait- I still don't know where I am. Damn. Feels bad.

     I looked left then right and I see a large dust cloud. Hmm. Intriguing. Wander what made it? Let's be curious.

  "You! Little girl! What are you doing?"

  I looked and saw a short elder woman.

   "Checking out the dust cloud, ma'am."

   "Curiosity kills the cat, child."

   "True, but satisfaction brought it back."

  She laughed then waved me off. I smiled and continued on my way to check it out. Old people, I swear. But hey what can I do about it. Hmm still can't see what happened.

   I stalked closer and looked at the people surrounding it. The closest person to me looked like a guy around my age with hella bad acne. Eh. I tapped his shoulder. "Excuse me? But do you know what happened?" I asked with a small smile. He blushed and nodded.

    "Yeah. All might and Endeavor landed here." He said with extreme excitement. "You must be a fan then, based on your excitement." I said. He nodded again. I nodded in thought then smiled. "Follow me. You'll wanna see this then." I said with a smile.

    He nodded slowly. I walked closer to the dust cloud and then into it. The guy was holding onto my sleeve, like a child would do to their mother. I giggled and pulled him along till I saw dad, and Endeavor. "Dad! Endeavor!" I called out. Their heads immediately snapped my way. "Angel!" They both yelled.

   The boy looked at me in disbelief. "Hey I never got your name." I said with a smirk. "H-hoya." He mumbled. "Hi Hoya. I'm angel nice to meet you." I said. He nodded slowly. "Dad! Endeavor! Come here! I want you to meet someone." I said. He looked at me in disbelief once again.

   "Dad, Endeavor. This is Hoya. He's a big fan. Of both of you." I said. They both nodded and dad put on a brighter smile. Hoya silently handed him a marker and held out his hero shirt. Dad signed it then handed it back. Hoya then passed it on to Endeavor. He was surprised. So surprised his flames went out. Hoya looked so impressed.

    Endeavor eventually signed it and gave the marker back. "Angel! You sign too!" He said, holding the marker out to me. "Because! You just helped my dream come true! To meet my hero's! And you helped it happen! And that makes you my hero too! So I want you to sign it too." He said. I smiled and laughed and took the marker and quickly signed it. I gave it back to him then looked back at the two pro hero's. "Let's roll out."

=================================================
Word count: 1114
I'm baaaaaack!
Finally! Ikr!
But yeah, sorry about that, I'll try to post more often
Buh-bye!