chapter three

A/N sorry about any mistakes in the last chapter. I'll probably check for mistakes in this chapter. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

________

*Matthews POV*

When a few of my fans came up to me I could instantly tell Rachel was annoyed by them. At the corner of my eyes I saw that Rachel rolled her eyes and then she said, "I'll meet you in the car Matt." and before I could say anything she had already walked to the car. I turned back to my fans and one of them was crying so I hugged her she smiled and asked, "Can I get a picture?" I was obviously going to say yes, I do love my fans! "Of course beautiful." I replied giving her a quick wink. She gave her friend the camera and she counted to three 1..2..3 and on three I kissed her cheek, she looked so happy. I hugged her quick and took pictures with the others doing the same. After a few minutes I said, "Well I gotta go now it was nice meeting you guys its always lovely to see my fans." The girls smiled and one of them then asked, "Who was that girl?" I smiled at the thought of the girl asking, her eyes were a beautiful green and she had a dirty blonde kind of colour for her hair she looked absolutely flawless, how could I only realise this now? I realised I was still staring into her eyes and I shot back into reality and replied with a smile, "She's my sister." I could see a smile come across her face.

"She's beautiful." she said breaking the silence. I didn't say anything I just stared at her, it was like we were the only ones in the world at the moment I could just stand here forever staring into her eyes. "What are you looking at?" she asked. "You." I said as I felt a smile come across my face. She put a piece of scrunched up paper, winked and walked away. I was just left there, standing, like an idiot. I didn't open the paper I just walked to the car. The driver opened the door and I stepped in and sat down next to Rachel, she looked a bit pissed of. I opened the note and it said her number then her name Bobbi.

*Rachel's POV*

Matt came into the car with a smile across his face. I wonder what that's about, oh well.

About 5minutes later we pulled up to the hotel and there was a bunch of boys standing outside the hotel, they must be the others. This was my first time going to Magcon and I didn't really know who any of the boys were. Yeah I've seen pictures of them, but to be honest I didn't really care about them I just wanted to go in and sleep. Matt got out the car first and ran up to the boys, he started talking to them and I was just standing there like yep yep cool I don't care can I go home now? Then I was interrupted from my thoughts by Matt who pulled me forward and introduced me to all of them but the truth is I wasn't interested, the only thing I cared about was my one true love sleep.

*Hayes POV*

When Matt introduced us to his sister I was literally speechless. She's flawless, everything about her is. Her eyes, her hair, her face and just her all together she came up to me and she said, "Hi." She didn't look like she wanted to talk to any of us right now, but that made me like her even more. She looked like she didn't even want to be here right now. "Are you just going to stand there, or are you gonna introduce yourself?!" she said in a bit of a rude tone.

"Oh.. umm hi. I'm Hayes Grier." I smiled back breaking the akward silence between us.