Chapter nine

*Rachel's POV*

I felt someone squeeze my hand and I liked up and I saw hayes smiling at me. I couldn't help it I tackled him into a massive bear hug and whispered in his ear,'I missed you, don't ever scare me like that again.' He replied with,'I missed you to and I will try my best not to.' I could hear all the boys saying 'aww' and 'cutie pies' but I didn't care all I cared about was that Hayes was alive.

*Hayes' POV*

I could hear faint mumbles, I could automatically could tell it was Rachel from her sweet angelic voice. I tried to open my eyes but they weren't opening I tried and tried until they opened and I saw a beam of lights. Someone was holding my hand.. It was Rachel I was so happy so I squeezed t and she looked up a huge smile grew upon her face as she tackled me I to a massive hug. I was so happy I hugged her back, she whispered in my ear,'I missed you, don't ever scare me like that again.' I couldn't help but smile she was worried about me. I heard all the boys saying 'aww' and 'cutie pies' but, I didn't care I haut embraced the moment. The doctor came in and said 'Hayes' you can home home tomorrow morning after we have run some tests on you.' This was great could my day get any better. Well it just did Rachel said she would stay with me for he night while the boys went home. I mentally shouted in my head 'SCORE!'

Once all the boys had said their goodbyes, Rachel went and sat in the chair besides my bed. 'Rachel will you come lie with me?' I asked and she replied with 'sure' and stood up and made her way to my bed and plopped herself down on it next to me. I put my arm around her (cheeky I know) she rested her head on my chest and with that we both fell asleep