Chapter seven

*Nash's POV*

We have just got out the ambulance and hayes is on a breathing machine because he can't breathe properly by himself. What am I going to do I promised my parents I would look after him and make sure nothing happened what am I going to tell them if he dies. This is all my fault I should have looked after him properly. The doctor said,'sir you will have to stay outside until we check over and stabilise your brother.' This is driving me crazy I cant let him die he means to much to me. The boys and Rachel come bursting through the doors. They all look like they have been crying but espicelly Rachel which is very surprising.

*Rachel's POV*

As soon as the car parked up we all ran and bursted through the hospital doors. We saw Nash sitting with his head in his hands crying. You could hear the sobs from him across the other side of the hospital. We sat there for what seemed forever when the doctor came out the room and said,'we have some good news and some bad news' Nash replied with, 'please tell us.' 'Well Mr Grier,we are sure Hayes will not die but he is in a coma and we don't know when he will come out of it.' At that moment my heart sank, what if he never woke up? It would never be the same without him. His beautiful blue eyes and his amazing personality, snap out of it Rachel this isn't the time to be thinking about this stuff. He can't die I won't let him. All the boys around me where now crying and we were now allowed to go I to hayes room. The door opened and there layed a lifeless Hayes. His lips where no longer a rosy pink they were a pale purple and he was a white as a sheep, he looked dead but, the only thing that was telling us he was alive was the monitor beeping and his chest moving up and down slowly.

Nash ran to the bed side of Hayes and grabbed his hand and squeezed it and mumbled stuff to him. Cameron grabbed his other hand and the rest of us where sitting in the floor with our heads in our knees crying or just looking at Hayes waiting for him to wake up.

*2 weeks later*

Magcon was postponed since what happened to Hayes. Hardly none of us left his bedside we only left to get good, shower or change are clothes. Nash was glued to that chair he never left hayes side we always brought him food back and a change of clothes.