Chapter eleven

*Matts POV*

Rachel came running and jumped into my arms. She told me all about how Kian was texting her again. I was fuming he hurt my little sister once it was my chance to hurt him. I grabbed Rachel by the arm and took her out the room. I told her to give me his number so he could pretend to be her. I was gonna say for him to meet me at a place pretending to be her and I'm gonna bring all the guys and were gonna be the shit out of him. I told Rachel,'were gonna have to tell the boys they will be able to help us,' she just looked up from her hands and nodded weakly. I took her hand in mine and led her back I to hayes room.

*Hayes' POV*

Matt came back in the room with Rachel following close behind with red puffy eyes. She just sat down in one if the chairs and held her knees and looked down at the floor. Matt cleared his throat we all looked up at him and he said,'Rachel's abusive ex has been texting her again and we all have to protect her okay guys,were going to not let anything happen to her.' I was shocked, why would anyone wanna hurt a beautiful girl like Rachel? He must be mentally unstable.

I got up from my bed and wrapped my strong arms around her tiny waist and pulled her closer to me and I whispered In her ear,'I will never let anyone hurt you don't worry I will always be here for you.' I could feel the weak smile into my neck as she replied,'thank you Hayes for everything.' The doctor came in and I pulled away from the hug, I didn't want to but I had to. He said I could go home I was so happy, I was now able to protect Rachel without anything stopping me.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys it's Rachel hope u like this chapter and don't forget to vote

-Rachel