Chapter eight

*Nash's POV*

It has been 2 weeks since Hayes has been in a coma. I miss him so badly, I just want everything to go back to how it was. My thoughts were interrupted by the doctor coning in and he asked everyone to leave except for me. 'Mr Grier please take a seat.' I did what he told me and I sat in the chair besides Hayes' bedside.'We have some bad news...if Hayes doesn't wake up in the next 3 days we are sorry to say but we will have to turn off the life support machine.' My heart sunk I couldn't hold the tears back anymore I grabbed Hayes' hand and I whispered to him,'Hayes u need to get through this we can't live without you, I know I am horrible to you but to be honest I wouldn't be able to live without my annoying little brother by my side.' At this moment the rest if the boys and Rachel walked in and they could see that I was balling my eyes out.

*Rachel's POV*

We all had brought food and went back to the hospital, when we got there and opened the door we could see Nash squeezing Hayes' hand and balling his eyes out. I was immediately worried, cam asked Nash,'hey dude are you okay what's wrong' Nash Could hardly get out his words but he managed to say, 'if Hayes..don't wake up.. There gonna turn him off.' I couldn't hold it back anymore I ran to Hayes' bedside Nd grabbed his hand and told him that I loved him and I couldn't live without him. I could feel the boys all staring at me but I didn't care.

*Cameron's POV*

I can't believe what Rachel just said I thought she just hated Hayes but I guess I was wrong. I want Hayes to wake up more than anything...

OMG!

I looked up from my hands to see Hayes with his eyes finally open, 'there is a God' I yelled at the top of my lungs all the boys had smiles on there faces and were laughing at me. Rachel was to busy hugging the life out of Hayes and he wasn't denying he was hugging her back. They would make such a cute couple.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey hope u liked this chapter don't forget to vote.

Follow me on Instagram- rxchel_grier

-RACHEL