•love&fear•

CHAPTER 1

CHEYENNE'S POV

"Wake up, you have work." I pull Zayn's pillow away for his head.

"Ughhhhh no Chey go away."

I give Zayn a pouty face and start to lick his hand.

"Ew gross! Coooties!" He wipes his hand off on my face, slowly slugging to get up.

"Yayyy! Your getting up!" I say just as he plops back down.

"Nope nevermind I decided not too" I play slap his hand.

"I will tickle you .. Don't underestimate me Zayn.." I smirk at him and pure fear fills his eyes.

"Please no" he blinks rapidly.

"I will... 5...4...3...2..." I reach over for him but he bursts into laughter before I even touch him.

I start histerically laughing at the way he did that, I wasn't even tickling him yet!

"What just happened.." I say in between belly laughs.

"Shut up." He fake pouts.

"I'm sorry booboo ..." I kiss his cheek. I look down at my outfit and I'm wearing his tshirt and his basketball shorts. I look up to him smiling at me and he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls himself up and lies on top of me and takes tickling me.

"NOOO PLEASE ZAYN STOP!" I cry out along with laughter.

"Nevahhhhh!" I shed tears I'm laughing so hard. Suddenly J bursts through the door.

"WHAT KIND OF VOODOO WITCH CRAFT BULLSHIT IS GOING ON IN HERE!? IM HUNGOVER AND TRYING TO CATCH SOME MOTHAFUCKIN Z'S! LOUIS HAS BEEN THROWING UP IN THE TOILET ALL MORNING AND IF YOULL GIVE ME SOME FUCKING PEACE AND QUIET I WOULD BE HAPPY AND HAVE A DANDY ASS DAY YOU ASSHOLES!"

She storms out. Me and Zayn look at eachother blankly. We burst out into even harder laughter.

"What drugs is she on!?" Zayn belly laughs.

"I ... Ahahahahaha... I ahahahaha don't know ahahahahha." I try to speak but it's too painful.

"Great I don't feel good now too much laughing." Zayn says as he holds his stomach and cringes.

"Awe baby it's ok come here."

He flops his head onto my lap and turns on the tv, as I rub his head lightly and gently.

"Thanks babe" he says as he cuddles up to my legs.

"No problem" I say as I lay my head back. I'm rubbing his head still and at least ten minutes pass. I'm super sleepy and I think he is too.

"Are you tired?" I look down and Zayn is fast asleep with his head I my lap.

I rotate him so that he's in a vertical angle laying down normally on the bed with me.

He instantly snuggles up to my neck and chest.

I pull the blankets up to us both and turn the tv volume down.

Zayn wraps his arms on my waist and lower back, he starts to lightly snore.

I fall asleep to the feeling of Zayns light sleepy breathes against my neck.