Unopened memories

CHAPTER 6

CHEYENNES POV

I freeze not being able to move.. I haven't been to this house in so long, why did he bring me here now?

I turn to Zayn both of us teary eyed.

"Why are we here Zayn?" I sniffle.

"Liam comes here every week and yesterday someone showed up.. Someone he never though he would see again.. Any of us would see again." My mind fills with questions.

"Who is it?" My words cut right through him.

"They are both .. Back." I suddenly stop to breathe.

"What do you mean back?... And who?" It can't be them.

"They never left.. This world at least. This is all new to me too Chey.. I was just told twenty minutes ago." I look up at Emily's old room... And someone's standing there.. Emily.

She moves away and closes the curtains.

"ZAYN" I freeze. My body can't move. Absolutely no muscle movement.

"Ik baby, I don't know what to say either.. Your sisters in there too." I hop out of the car as fast as I can and rush for the door.

I fling open the door and Emily... Is standing in front of it. Her arms open looking for embrace but instead I collapse to the floor crying.

"Why.. How could to do that to me" She sits next to me. Why is she doing this?

"I had too.. Josh was coming after us." She sniffles.

"I'm so glad your back.." I smile through tears.

"I am too, someone has been asking for you for the past 5 years.. She's a lot older now." I jump up straight.

"Dominique.." I say before I feel two lanky medium sized arms wrap around my legs.

"Chey ?" I cry and drop to the floor and kiss and hug Dominique.

"Nique! Oh my baby! Never again! I missed you so much!" I cry and squeeze her and she does the same.

"Where's Zayn?" she turns and sees him standing there with open arms.

"Come here kiddo!" Zayn hugs her and I get up and hug them both.

"Can I come back with you guys and live with you again?" I nod to Dominique's question and as a reward I get a huge smile.

I turn to Emily, she even looks older.

"Where's Liam?" I wonder how he reacted when he saw her.

"He's getting some rest.. It was a lot for him to see me yesterday.. He won't hop off me." She giggles.

"Well yeah it's been a while." Liam jokes as he walks around the corner to meet us. Emily gives him one of the brightest smiles.

"Well we are gonna get going and take Dominique with us is that alright?" Emily's quickly nods.

"Of course, you guys are her guardians." Emily smiles at me and I return the favor.

"I missed you so much and thank you for keeping her company all this time, now I'm at peace I can actually sleep." Emily sheds a happy tear.

"No thank you.. The only real reason I came back so quickly was when you started to write notes and put them on my grave.. I used to pick them up and read them and plant them in the grass. They were beautiful and deserved to be with other beautiful things, so I buried all of them next to Nana ,Thanny, and Heath because I felt safe for once and it kinda just worked out." Thanny and Heath were my cousins. They both passed away so unexpected and quickly. Emily was close with them too. Emily was basically my sister, and I can't believe she's back and Dominique with her. I can't wait to start my family again.

"Chey we really should get going, you have an appointment in like 20 minutes" Zayn sounds eager to leave, Thanny was his friend. Best friend. He hates talking about him.

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry guys .. I'll call you tomorrow Em" I hug her and Liam.

"Dominique do you still want to live with Zayn and I?" She nods eagerly.

"I have to warn you .. We have a puppy" Her smile shines bright and big as she claps and dances.

"Well see you guys later, we'll plan something" Zayn says as he opens the door for Dominique and I.

Dominique gets in the back of the car with Vinny and I decide to drive and Zayn hops into the passenger side.

He puts his hand on my thigh rubbing gently and kisses my cheek and we pull out of the driveway and off to the doctors we go.