A trip to remember

CHAPTER 2

ZAYN'S POV

I wake up with Chey's hair tickling my arms. I try not to wake her in her peaceful sleep. Chey usually doesn't sleep that much due to nightmares of what happened with her mom and her little sisters death. I hate it when she wakes up crying and sweating but there's nothing I can do but hold onto her hoping she won't break because of what happened. She's so strong yet so fragile, I push back a strand of hair on her eyelashes and face. She slowly starts to wake up so, I stop and just wait for her to open her eyelids so I can see her emerald eyes. She stretches and turns in her sleep. She turns to me and sees me staring at her.

"Oh hi." She says with a bright smile.

"Hi." I say returning the smile.

"What time is it?" She cuddles up to the blankets.

"Well this morning we woke up at 12:00 am and now it issss..." I pull out my phone and check the time and it's 5:23 pm.

"It's 5:23 pm." Her eyes go wide.

"WHAT! Oh no! You have an appointment at 5:00 !" She rushes to get up thinking we can still make it.

"Chey.. Baby! It's fine! That's how I woke up they called to say that we are gonna reschedule it because something came up and my doctor won't be there." She slumps back down on the bed.

"When is the appointment then?"

She smiles sheepishly.

"Next Thursday." She moves her arm and I rub a finger up and down her arm soothingly because I can tell she's stressed over me finding out what's wrong with my breathing. It's been hard to breathe lately.. I don't know what it is but I was supposed to find out today if it was asthma or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Chey finally get up. I look down at what we are both wearing.

I'm wearing no shirt and basketball shorts and no boxers and she is wearing my boxers and my tshirt.. When did that happen?

I laugh at our appearance and she rolls her eyes.

I walk into the closet and pick out my green lantern sweatshirt, an obey SnapBack, a pair of khaki shorts, and my white air force ones. I look over at Chey who is currently in a pair of yoga booty shorts and my tshirt still.

As she picks out her outfit I change into the outfit I picked.

I turn back to Chey to see her in the yoga shorts, my grey champion sweatshirt and a pair of white and grey Jordan's.

Wow she looks amazing yet comfy.

She smiles as she walks by me and sits at her vanity and puts on mascara and eyeliner and pulls her hair into a ponytail with a thin black headband and has some short strands sticking out on the sides. She looks pretty as usual.

"Wow." I say taken back by how wonderful she looks even while being scrubby.

"What? I can change." She hesitates.

"No you look good.. Really good." She smiles at my response.

"Well thanks ahaha, do you want to go somewhere?" I smile and walk over to her and she stands as I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Where do you want to go?" I smile at her and she returns the favor.

"Ummm the mall? Or to get some coffee? I don't know wherever." She wraps her arms around my neck and I kiss her slowly and she returns the kiss and it's gentle and slow but short. I pull away.

"How about me go see your dad?"

Her smile fades.

"I don't know he's a little out of it.." She tries to make it seem nice.

"Chey he got married last month and he wanted you to be there but you refused. Baby just listen to me i know it hurts that he loves that ratchet bitch.. But you have to get used to her babe" I try to ease the tension.

"I guess we can go .. But if her kid comes up to me I'm drop kicking it." I laugh at her response til I realize she's serious.

"I wouldn't blame you.." I say and she kisses my cheek.

"Let's go rn so we can say bye to everyone it's gonna be a long drive.. should I pack?" She nods and I pack all our clothes for the next most likely two weeks since her dad lives in Florida and all of us live in New Hampshire.

Maybe this isn't a good idea.. Chey absolutely hates her dad's new family but I don't blame her they are assholes. Chey walked out of the room already so I finish packing our clothes at the end we have 4 suitcases.

I wheel them out of our room and grab me and Chey's phones. We both just got the 5c. Chey's is salmon pink and mine is black.

I wheel the suitcases down the stairs and see Chey, J and Louis and Chanel on the couch talking.

Chanel is Louis and Js daughter.

Chanel is now 4 months and Chey is holding her.

"Hey so your leaving now?" Louis questions me.

"Yeah we decided too like 1/2 hour ago" I smile at Chey and she blushes.

Chanel starts to cry and Chey passes her to J.

Chey and I say our goodbyes to Louis and J and the baby.

"Where is everyone else?" Chey asks J.

"They are all hungover! Just like I was this morning and same with Louis.. sorry about this morning by the way." I laugh and Chey does too.

"It's ok It was hilarious" Chey tells J and I start to walk to the door.

"Well tell everyone well be back soon and well bring presents!" Chey yells as we walk out of the house.

Dammit the keys. I walk back to the front door but Chey stops me and dangles them in front of my face. Smart ass.

I snatch them and laugh at her.

"Well thanks you ass" she rolls her eyes and I pop the trunk of me and Chey's shared car a Chrysler 300 all black and black rims too.

Me and Chey share this car but we each have our own cars too. I have an all black Escalade and she has a an all black Range Rover. Chey and I pack all the luggage into the trunk just as the door opens and Kelly yells out to us...

"You forgot someone!"

Me and Cheys puppy runs out and jumps into Cheys arms. His name is Vinny and he is a baby black lab only 3 weeks old.

I run into the house and grab Vinny's leash and food and bed. I run back out and pack it into the car.

"Ok we are all packed!" I tell her and she smiles at me and then to Kelly.

"Well see you soon Jel!" Chey yells to Kelly.

Chey hops into the passenger seat with Vinny in hand.

She plugs her phone into the music jack and plays Trophies by Drake.

Kelly waves us off while holding Chanel and Harry runs out from behind her with the messiest hair and does a pig nose against the window and we both laugh. Me and Chey drive away and I put my hand on her thigh and she smiles and puts her head against the window and she slowly drifts off to sleep and so does Vinny. The two most important things in my life.