Decisions

CHAPTER 5

CHEYENNES POV

I feel the car stop and a blanket being put over me and the seat reclining back.

I move around uncomfortably, and look up to see Zayn walking into the "Boston Police Station".

Niall.

Arrested.

How could I forget.

Worry fills my mind, I look around and find Vinny sitting in the back and I pick him up and put my seat back to normal.

I turn on the radio softly and "Work (remix) - A$ap Ferg" comes on and it's Zayns favorite song.

Zayn walks out, without Niall.

Fear floods my mind, where could he be...

Zayn gets into the car and rests his head against the steering wheel and let's out a soft whimper,

I rub his back in an effort of comforting him.

"Where's Niall?" I say still rubbing his back.

"He...h" Zayn bursts out into tears.

"Zayn! What happened in there?!" I try not to fear the worst.

"He got bailed out.." Zayn hesitates. Wait what?

"By who?" I question him.

"His old group of friends.. My old group of friends." I drop my head.

"Zayn, they'll hurt him.. Like last time. I was there for you and made you leave that group for a reason.. I'm your reason. Niall doesn't have a reason. It's all so clear now, he's drinking again or doing other things." Zayn bursts into tears and so do I.

"I'm sorry baby" I massage his back.

"I know where he is" Zayn starts the car and pulls out of the parking lot extremely fast.

He slowly goes to put his hand on my thigh and I put my hand over him but he flinches and his hand tenses, but then starts to soften and no longer feel uncomfortable. Just like Zayn is, at first with us he was uncomfortable and tense all the time then he started to mello out. This is gonna change everything. He'll go back to being uncomfortable and all the stuff I did to make him comfortable around me will go down the drain.

Thanks Niall.

I love Niall like a brother, he gets on my nerves a lot. He especially gets on Zayns nerves, just like right now.

I'm not exactly sure what Zayn and I are about to encounter with this situation at matter. Either way I love Zayn more than anything and I hope no one gets hurt, there's a slight chance that we could all make it out ok.. Considering the group Niall chose to get bailed out by. He should've just waited! Just waited for me and Zayn to get there!

This all angers me to much, and then turns to sadness.. I start to cry and feel the car pull over.

Zayn turns to me and just stares at me.. Why is he doing this?

His rough hands gently take hold of my chin and he turns me to face him.

"I love you Cheyenne, and whatever happens.. Remember that." He kisses me lips slowly and I smile in the middle of the kiss and so does he. We pull apart and he hugs me and we sit there for a while just enjoying each others embrace, never wanting to let go.

We finally part at least 15 minutes after the hug started, no words spoken during it either.

Zayn starts the car and pulls out but instantly stops it. He turns to the back seat and sees Vinny sleeping, he sighs of relief and turns back to the wheel and pulls off.

Zayn pulls up to a house that I remember... Emily's house?