Chapter 7 - Come back

It's been over 3 months that neither Drizzy or Chris come over or call me. I was already convinced that I was gonna do this by myself, with help only from my girl and my brothers. Oh and also, my mom doesn't talk to me anymore she's really upset about everything that happened, our fight and the baby.

But... I got to see the baby for the first time last week and it was amazing. It is a boy, I could see his little hands, his legs, his little feet and his penis, lol.

I was glad I was having a baby boy, my baby bump was starting to show now, I don't know how long I'm gonna be able to hide this anymore.

Well, right now I was watching a movie getting fat with my cheetos, my favorite, and pop corn with coke and ice cream. Seems all nice to me, the whole day long on the house, just me and the baby. Until...

There was a knock on the door. Ugh it was so upseting I was already behing all the blankets with all the food, now I had to pause the movie to see who it was. I opened the door and I had a surprise: Both Chris and Drake were there, fighting like usual.

'Guys...'

'Hey Rih!' Both said at the same time, trying to fight their way before the other.

'STOP, botH of you! wHAT THE HeLL IS WRONG WITH YOU! You left...' I said sadly, I hated to be so sensitive, I didn't want to cry in front of them.

'Look, Rih, I bought you a gift.' Drake said handing to me a box. I opened it and there was loads of gifts, baby's toys, baby's clothes, everything. 'I couldn't be here and I couldn't call, I was confused, but everytime I saw something that was for a baby I bought it and I collected it til I was ready to come and see you, I hope you can frogive me.' He said sadly. I couldn't help but just hug him, I was glad he was there now.

'Well Hello! I'm still here' I looked at Chris, he still had to apologize 'Look, I'm not apologizing, you said we could choose ok?'

'Alright, now you made you choice, you should go!'

'No, that's not what I meant! I mean he... Ugh, i didn't bring any gifts, or any sort of crap for you, but I can bring my love, not only for you but for the baby, and I promise I'll take care of both of you, forever'

'Pussy...' Drake whispered

'Wha did you say?' Chris said mad getting close to Drake like they were gonna fight

'Stop yall! Stop! Look I'm glad you're here, a lot had been going on.'

'Wait, you have a baby bump?' Drake said putting his hands on my belly, immediatly I felt something move. The baby moved, I didn't feel it before

'Drizzy, it moved! It just moved, I felt i, didn't you?'

'No, I...' He said keeping his hand there and then suddenly BAM it kicked again! 'Oh now I felt it!'

'Give me that!' Chris said pulling Drake's hands away from me, he placed his then, I was waiting for the baby to move again, but nothing happened. 'Oh fuck this shit! I'll get the chance to feel it right?'

'Sure'

'So you're letting me stay?'

'Well, I have no choice what if you're the father?'

'Yeah, I'm probably the father'

'Yeah right' Drizzy said, this time Chris ignored him and he hugged me really tight. I tell you it didn't feel the same as it felt when Drizzy hugged me.

We stayed up watching movies and having fun, I was looking through Drake's gifts and they were all great, I would eventually say ''Aaww'' and ''Thank you dizzy!'' which would drive Chris nuts!

'So when are we going to know who is the father?' Drake asked

'In two months... Can you wait?'

'Erm.. Do I have a choice?'

'No... Sorry, I know this is bad'

'So you're mother is not alking to you uh?' Chris said

'Not really'

'That's bad'

'Yeah, but I think when I have the baby she'll come back to me, I know she's crazy for a grandchild'

'Yeah... It'll be alright' Drake said. I smiled at him.

Chris quickly looked at his clock, it was late around 12PM, he said he had to go and we said goodbye, but I asked Drizzy to stay and he did. We had a great time, talking, he made me laugh. He was absolutely perfect.

After that night I seriously wished he was the father of my baby, I know he would eb such a great parent, and I was not so sure about how Chris would handle things with the baby if he was the father.

After a while I was just tired, we were still watching a movie so I gently rested my head on his shoulder, he quickly held his arms around me, it felt really comfy. I was about to fall asleep when he called for me, I looked up to where he was and my face was really close to his. He gently placed his lips against mine, it was great kiss, gentle at first but then it got more passionate. And thorugh all that time I could feel my baby boy turning around, punching and kicking me.

--------------

Ok guys, I hope you like the update! I like that you want Drake to e the father, but there still gonna be a surprise in all this, I hope you like it!

Again I'm sorry I take so long to update! I'm gonna organize my time better so I can update more often for you guys!

Don't forget to comment and vote! Thanks fro reading ;)