Chapter 12 - Our future

'Mommy, can i go play?' Drew asked me

'Sure, but stay where I can see you' 

'Ok' He said as he ran to where the other kids where, he was really chubby and little next to the other kids because he was only 2 years old, but he got along pretty well because he already spoke pretty much everything.

We were at a picnic made by rocnation. As we were almost all ''grown'' not much into parties anymore, rocnation decided to do something more like family. So we could see kids running around, it was a beautiful day.

I sat down next to the Carters, Bey had another baby boy and she was breast feeding him now. Their other two children were already 9 (Blue) and 7 (Matthew) were playing with the other kids. And the baby boy was named after Jay, his name was Shawn. We got along pretty well, I always considered Jay a lot so...

'Rih' Chris called me

'What is it?'

'Where is our baby? Awwn Bey congratulations!' He said looking a Bey's baby and at her breast too, but thank God, Jay didn't reallize it

'Thanks Chris'

'Erm.. He's playing with the kids, that's him there' I pointed

'Oh ok, do you need anything?'

'Erm... No I'm fine'

'Ok, I'm going after him, talk to you later princess' He said to my belly. Oh yeah, i'm pregnant again, 5 months now. I was glad because it was a girl this time, so I'd have a couple. I'm naming her after my grandma, her name is Clara.

'Aawn, he's really sweet' Bey said

'Well he tries...'

'So how are things going between you two? Like is he ok with the whole thing?'

'Oh yeah, we're fine'

'That's good, cuz sometimes, between couples and kids it could get tough...'

'Yeah, but he's ok with everything' We were in the middle of the conversation when my phone started ringing 'Sorry' I said to Jay and answered it

Phone Conversation

Me: But we just met!

??: I know, I know, it's just that I want to see if you need anything, actually if Clara needs anything

Me: Erm... She could eat some sushi right now... But I want beer!

??: You know you can't have beer!

Me: I know, but... When are you getting here?

??: In a few

Me: Ok, hurry up, I love you

??: I love you too

I hang up and Bey asked me if I really wanted sushi with all the food the picnic had. I said that I had cravings for japanese food for months so that Clara's father thinks I cheated on him with a Japanese guy.

'Well, we'll just have to see when the baby is born then...' She said laughing

We talked for a little bit more when I saw my sushi approaching. I got up from the grass and I got the bag first thing

'Here you go, all the ones you like. But RIH! Look at the food here!'

'I know Drake, but... sushi!'

'Damn...I'll do anything you want!'

'Yeah, I got you on the palm of my hand' I said laughing, he kissed me and we both sat down.

Yeah, he was the father of my child now. He left that day at the hospital after acting like an idiot but he came back. He realized Chris wasn't gonna stand between us because we loved each other. So since then, he's been great to Drew and him and Chris have been getting along quite well and compared to how they used to act that means they get to say hello and shake hands.

I'm glad to know that Drew is very smart and talented, he already sings and dances around the house to his father's music or to his uncle Jay's music too (he really likes rap) and plus he has been so supportive with Clara, he kissed and talks to my belly very often.

So we allhave a great relationship, I was very happy right now. I hope that my life can continue to be this perfect.

---------------------------------

Ok, guys, this is the end! I hope you liked it! 

Sorry it took so long to update, but now here it's!