Touch

AT KIM MUSIC STUDIO

"Woah, I didn't thought you're quite good in this music beat." Taeyeon was amazed of how a blind girl could work into creating a good melody from a scratch to gold, she taught Miyoung the keys of various kind of beat and rhythm from her music mixing device and incredibly the girl only using her hearing before she take note on her journal. Still playing the masterpiece melody, Taeyeon had already idea on mind, she let the talented girl do the lyrics altogether.

"You can work on the lyrics too." Miyoung nodded before she get back to her work while Taeyeon was still stay rooted on her spot, mesmerized of how beautiful the girl was from her knitted eyebrows down to her pointed nose and lastly her soft pink lips. She lean closer until her breath touches the fruity scent of her brunette wavy long hair.

"Ah, eh M-Miss K-Kim?" Miyoung felt the tingling sensation of her boss breath as she create gap in between them but Taeyeon was unstoppable, she lean much closer made the girl quickly pushed away her shoulder.

"O-Omo, m-mianhe... Something happens in my self I couldn't explain please forget what happen just now." Taeyeon embarrasingly pulled herself away from the scared girl who quickly composed after she explains her side but still giving a gap between them. The black-haired woman was screwed and messed up as she couldn't help herself but to stare endlessly at her pretty employee before her sex beast unleashed.

"Miss H-Hwang h-have you e-ever b-been w-with a girl before?" Taeyeon asked the girl who was working on her first composition. Miyoung halted and put down her pencil on the desk before she turned her head into Taeyeon's direction beside her, she sighed heavily before she decided to speak.

"I'm sorry Miss Kim but can you tell me directly what you want? I think it wasn't involved to our work here." Miyoung bluntly said as she tried not to argue any further at her boss.

"Can I try something before I answer your question?" Taeyeon replied.

*kiss*

Taeyeon didn't wait for the girl's answer and place her own lips into Miyoung's soft one. She resist at first but when her boss hold her both wrist she couldn't help but to kissed back with passion, well, Taeyeon was quite a good kisser since she's more like a player with women. She flirt but didn't sleep with them but made them fall inlove with her without loving them back in the end and one of the victim was none other than Jessica Jung. Kim Taeyeon was known as a successful producer and lyricist under the name of a french word "Les Yeux" or "Eyes" in english term. She could do music with her eyes closed, she listen well and could identify the good ones with her eyes closed, that's how good Taeyeon was in her own when it comes to music.

"Your lips tastes special, unique in their own way that I couldn't even explain and I could feel even with my eyes closed that you can be a great lover in your future boyfriend." Taeyeon's voice turn into sad one when she thought that the girl might be straight. She retreat herself after their passionate but only to be pulled again into another good kiss that Miyoung initiates.

*smooch sound*

"Woahhh! T-That w-was a-amazing!" Taeyeon was pushed back when Miyoung ended the kiss, biting her lips from embarrassment, she hung her head low avoiding to show her face from her flustered boss who was looking lovingly at her.

"Face up here beautiful." The boss cooly flirted at her employee who turns into a shy girl after initiating a simple kiss that Taeyeon already addicted. The black-haired woman lifted her chin up to face her, she looked directly into her eyes who lost its vision but still there's a beautiful soul remains inside, she place another peck into Miyoung's plump lips before she smile to herself watching a cute frown on the girl's face, a sign of disappointment.

"You're beautiful even your eyes couldn't hide the sparks you feel when your facing me like right now. They were like speaking into me, am I right Miss Hwang?" Taeyeon's smooth words work its magic into the already fallen girl. Miyoung was trapped into her boss charm and probably falling even more if they decided to take it into another level.

"I've never been into girls before." Miyoung surprisingly answered her precious question made Taeyeon's interest rising up with a total excitement.

"Oh, is that so?" Taeyeon suddenly plays with the hem of Miyoung's brown sweater before she tease the unexperience girl infront of her. She tried to arouse her and it works when Miyoung totally fell into her love trap she usually plays with any other women.

Miyoung pulled her shirt collar as they immense into another passionate yet intense make out session, Taeyeon's hand find their way to slipped off the sweater from the girl's body and threw them behind revealing her black lacy bra. She felt a tugged on her lips when she goes deeper but Taeyeon only enjoying the moment until she swiftly unclasp the bra that covers her not so big breast yet looks like a beautiful bosom infront of the black-hair eyes, she engulf the hardened nub inside her hungry mouth made Miyoung arch hwr back and moan into a great sensation her body was given. More waves of pleasure hit the brunette when she felt her skirt riding up and  naughty hand finds her already soaked panty.

"You're already wet." Taeyeon still exploring Miyoung's body with her eyes closed before she bites the bottom of her lips and her other hand pulled the panty off until it reach the girl's knee and the skirt riding up more higher so her head could slotted in between her already wide open legs. She smirk at Miyoung's surprisingly naughtiness, she finally face her treasure, the precious pearl of a woman, she gave small kisses into the side of her thighs made the girl shivers even more like before.

"Bon appetit." That day, Miyoung lost her virginity into her boss but she got herself a new experience being inlove.

-to be continued