Crossing Path

"You want to find a job but Miyoung-ah??" A woman wearing a black crop top shirt asked with a frown the girl carrying a guide stick for the nth time sitting across her as they settled inside a cafe nearby.

"I think I can do jobs that doesn't require visuals like composing music, right? Did you forget I'm a music major before?" The girl stubbornly insisted her bestfriend who support their livings throughout the years after the girl Miyoung turned blind fortunately surviving a car accident that killed her both parents.

"Seriously? You couldn't even see the keys besides you------"

"Stop right there Soo, I know I'm useless because of this eyes!!" Miyoung felt offended by her bestfriend's words but she held bacl her tears.

"Miyoung-ah I'm sorry..."

"I don't want to be a burden Soo, I want to help you in our expenses besides I'm not totally incapable of doing some light jobs, right?" Sooyoung sighed heavily when her words didn't convinced the stubborn latter who was all smiles despite of her struggle.

"Well, I don't to argue even more Hwang Miyoung I rather eat a whole cow than listening into your endless pleading, whining and nagging!" Sooyoung teased sipping her honey lemon tea.

"Thank you Soo, you're the best!" Miyoung engulfed the woman into her bone crashing hug.

"Ugh! But of you find it difficult you can quit anytime and you will let me take care of the bills arasso?" Sooyoung firmly said.

"Dae!" Miyoung answered cheerfully raising her right hand like a kid.

"You're awfully cute that if I were to date someone I will date you but sadly you're not even my type." Sooyoung continue to tease her cheerful friend.

"YAH! RUDE!" Miyoung slapped her bestfriend's arm playfully while they continue bickering each other whe enjoying their tea.

AT KIM MUSIC STUDIO

"Ahh, I'm getting pissed on this record, I couldn't make it right!" Taeyeon pulled her hair in frustration over her unfinished business while another presence looking at her stiffling a laugh.

"Well, I think you better find another hand to work on you, Tae."

"I think you're right this time. My brain was almost reached the limit and I'll go insane!!" Taeyeon threw her pencil into her desk where her computer located together with her high-tech music system where she works on her composition for various artist and most of them were indie since she prefer working for them despite of low earnings but she's happy making music.

"I think I'll started posting hiring ads outside my small studio." Taeyeon suggested only received a nod from a certain blonde who was elegantly sitting on her black leather couch in the middle.

"Why don't you accept my offer on working in my entertainment label and I pay you good." Jessica offered countless of times but Taeyeon always turning her down in return because she loves working alone.