Left Wandering

Now Playing: Fool by Winner

MIYOUNG POV

Three months happened so fast, my operation was a success and after a month of hospital confinement, I could do everything with my new eyes, I'm grateful on my donor and I want to thanked her personally but the doctor kept it privately because its the donor's mere request so I had no choice but to relay my message for her, the doctor said that my donor had no much time left because she was diagnosed in final stage of leukemia, I sympathized her and yet she chose me to gave her eyes, finally everything seems so colorful around me except from the fact that the only one I loved left me with a broken heart. I started to go out with random guys in the same company as mine, oh I forgot to mention that I was now a newbie singer in the industry and worked in Miss Jessica Jung's entertainment label because she pleaded me to joined her artists but we never mentioned about Taeyeon, I bet she had no idea either and we turned friends afterwards, I also composing and writing musics as well, I learned it from the best producer, my boss and lover, the legend Kim Taeyeon.

"Hey, Mi wanna lunch with me?" Sooyoung waved at me as she entered my company building located in Seoul. Well, she courted me since then even I was going out with someone else and she's fine with it made me felt special on her own way. I'm starting to see her in different way and I'm glad she's patiently waiting for me to open my heart again but I still couldn't move on with my first love. I just don't know myself, okay?

"Sure." I answered before I took her hand and laced with mine, she smiled at me before we stepped out from the building and drove to a nearby cafe.

"Their food here was DAEBAK!" Sooyoung drools over the food serves on our table and I silently chuckled at her antics before I helped her cutting the grilled meat.

"Are you free tonight?" She asked without looking at me still cutting the meat on her own plate.

"Yeah, do you had any plans?" I replied as I looked at her.

"I had something to say after our dinner at the usual." She quickly replied back and stares at me for awhile before she focused again on the meat.

"Okay."

LATER THAT NIGHT

"WE'RE HERE!!!" Sooyoung cheered as she run like a kid in the empty football field, I noticed the two chairs and table in the middle with candle lights and lights surrounded making the place looks beyond wonderful, a dream date for couples.

"You made all of this?" I asked with my eyes still on the stylish and romantic decorations.

"Yes, who else?" Sooyoung snorted before she held my hand like a gentleman and made me sit in one of the golden chair, I roamed my eyes everywhere I could reached then suddenly Taeyeon crossed my mind.

"Are you okay?" Sooyoung asked worriedly before I nodded, I felt strange with these eyes of mine becauae lately I could imaginary see Taeyeon everywhere I looked.