Our Secret

"How long do you want to keep it, huh? Until I finally saw your cold body buried under the ground without any idea that you're keeping your illness all by yourself and fighting it alone!!! You're so selfish, you know??? You know you can tell me anything even if were lovers or friend!!!" Jessica snapped with full of anger and hatred towards Taeyeon who kept silent throughout the whole conversation when the latter woke up and noticed the blonde glaring at her.

"I don't want to bother anyone else and I don't want anyone nagging and forcing me, I want to lived a life I want and being freed from a cage is all I want." Taeyeon truthfully admitted with her head hung low, she wanted to be tough but her heart tell otherwise, suddenly her mind plagued with the thought of Miyoung.

"Now everything made clear why you suddenly left your luxury life as the Kim heiress and your called off our supposed-to-be arranged marriage." Jessica's voice soften as she watched how Taeyeon turned vulnerable. She wanted to hug her but she knows she couldn't because of their situation, she wanted to kissed her like before but something stopped her and stayed silent.

"Please keep this as a secret." Taeyeon pleaded as she looks into Jessica.

"I can't promise."

"Please Sica, I don't want Miyoung to know my condition because I don't want to worry her and besides she must stay healthy since were looking for a possible donor for her." Taeyeon reached for the blonde's warm hand and finally Jessica made decisions.

"Are you nuts? You're dying and right now I know you needed her much instead of me, right?" Jessica scoffed with tears form through her eyes, she pulled her hand off her and glare sharply at the weak woman sitting helplessly on the hospital bed.

"Yes, I admit I want her to be the one who embraces me when I'm cold even kiss me when I want loved, support me throught out my treatment but I don't want to add burden on her. Recently, I checked her background of how she ended blind and I felt guilty because I'm the one who turned her into one, I'm the one who killed her family." Taeyeon cried as she clenched her fist tightly on the blanket.

"S-So t-that night w-when y-you caught into accident------" Jessica's mouth agape as she recalled the event when Taeyeon admitted into the hospital for a month because of a broken arm.

"Y-Yes, the night when I-I told you I was drunk but skipped the part when I dodge a truck that will probably hit my car but instead a red van with a family of three accidentally crashed with the truck was turned out to be Miyoung's." Taeyeon cried as she cough heavily due to stress, Jessica noticed the continuous coughing and there's blood on the latter's hand made her panic and hurriedly soothed her back to stopped.

"T-Taeyeon?! I will call a nurse just wait here." Jessica stepped away but her wrist swiftly caught by Taeyeon's cold hand.

"S-Sica, I-I k-know my life wouldn't be longer anymore so please stop wasting money and time for me." Taeyeon pulled her back beside her as she coughed with more blood.

*SLAP*

"FUCK OFF!!! YOU CRAZY SHIT!!! TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF ME OR I'LL BE THE ONE WHO WILL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!!!" Jessica finally burst out as she slapped Taeyeon hard to wake her up from reality.