That Person

"Am I look pretty now?" Miyoung asked her friend as she choose the best outfit for a job.

"Seriously? We aren't looking for some night club asking me if you look pretty? You're pretty fine but your skirt kinda short." Sooyoung shook her head to her hopeless friend for choosing a perfect dresses.

"Just wear the pink turtleneck sweater that I bought you on your birthday, it suits you the best, goodness hurry up I'll be late in my work!" Sooyoung hurrying the girl who almost spend few hours in the mirror even though she didn't see herself infront and just asking her friend sitting on a stool behind her.

"Okay, okay. Sorry for being a burden to you Soo." Miyoung said in teary eyes made Sooyoung jumped off from her comfortable seat.

"Hey, hey I don't mean it that way, I was just acting normal like I usually do since before so don't take it like your annoying me or something, you're a precious bestfriend for me." Sooyoung approached the sniffing girl engulfing her into her warmth before she helped her wear the pink sweater together with a pants that suits her well, a nerdy style.

"Okay so this music studio is quite good and I wonder I didn't notice it before." Sooyoung and Miyoung stood infront of the door while staring at the hiring post but didn't precisely mention what hired position will be.

"Oh, hello there? Are you both interested in the job?" A woman's voice echoed behind made the both of them startled.

"My friend here is." Sooyoung pointed at the confused Miyoung whose wearing a black shade.

"Okay c'mon get inside, the owner is a friend of mine so don't worry." The blonde woman smile heavenly at them but unfortunately Miyoung won't see them while Sooyoung was already drooling over.

"Morning Taeng! There's someone interested in the job!" Jessica cheered ushering their guest as per the owner who was busy editing her music with a messy desk filled with crumpled papers.

"Oh, sorry for my messy studio here, I was working with a big time artist right now so I need another hand." Taeyeon who was startled finally composed herself looking at the new arrival who were sitting awkwardly on her couch.

"Good morning I'm Hwang Miyoung applying for the job." Miyoung stood up and bowed at Taeyeon who realized the girl immediately.

"Oh, yeah you're the girl I bumped into the cafe, goodness I'm very sorry." Taeyeon hastily stood up and bowed before them apologetically.

"Oh, so you're that person." Miyoung recalled as she smile lovingly made Taeyeon swept off her feet, a new feeling for her.

"Can you show me off your skills if you're fit for the job?" Taeyeon approached the shy girl who was fidgetting. The blonde seems not liking the treatment given by the black-haired woman towards the employee.

"Are you sure? I'm not being rude here but she's incapable, she's blind." Jessica blurted out made Sooyoung gone mad for looking down on her friend.

"Hey, hey can you at least let Miyoung show her skills first before you look down on her." Sooyoung snapped at the blonde woman who used to be her crush but seems her mouth wasn't pleasing enough to hear.

"She's right Sica, I knew the girl had a talent so she's applying for the job and besides everyone has freedom." Taeyeon defended as she ushered the shy girl who held her head down.

"Fine I will be in my office if you needed me." Jessica hurriedly sprinted out the studio slamming the door startling them all.

"I didn't know she could be a brat since she's being good to us awhile ago." Sooyoung scoffed seeing the rudeness from the blonde after she's being good to them awhile ago but acting strangely now.

"Sorry she has a worst moodswing in the morning." Taeyeon laughed followed by Sooyoung who was looking at them from the couch.

"Okay so can you show me now?" Miyoung nodded as she felt the piano keys in her fingertips starting to play a beautiful melody made Taeyeon watch in awe.

"So what else can you do?" Taeyeon asked with curiousity in her eyes as she observe the girl.

"I'm a music major student before I lost my sight from a car accident." Miyoung confessed made the curiousity level heighten up from Taeyeon.

"So we can proceed I'll give you the light task like composing a melody by writing notes and also writing lyrics, you can start tomorrow so we could both finish the project." Taeyeon said when she heard the seriousness from Miyoung's voice despite of her situation besides she's very much curious with the girl.

"A-Are you sure?" Miyoung couldn't believe in herself that she found a job and was hired immediately.

"Yes and if you don't like-------"

"T-Thank you, t-thank you very much!" Miyoung happily bowed at her as she took her hands into hers.

"By the way I'm Kim Taeyeon."

"Thank you Miss Kim."

"Eh, thank you very much I owe you a lot Miss Kim." Sooyoung bowed with tears in her eyes at the confused owner while she engulfed the small woman into her embrace.

"Ah, eh you can let go of me now." Taeyeon trying to pulled away made Miyoung stiffle a laugh.

"You had a golden heart I see." Sooyoung said dramatically made Taeyeon roll her eyes secretly.

"Stop it Soo you embarrassing me." Miyoung covered her face whileTaeyeon look at her with a smile on her face.

"Okay, okay I stop but really thank you so much Miss Kim." Sooyoung took the owner's hand making an eye to eye contact with the woman.

"No problem I would like to see Miyoung work on her first job, I knew she had a special talent hidden." Taeyeon unconsciously patted Miyoung's head made the both of them blushing madly.

"Oh, I see." Sooyoung smirk at them.

"Ah, eh well I see you tomorrow then." Taeyeon immediately retreat her hand away and scratch the back of her neck in embarrassment.

"Okay I see you tomorrow Miss Kim." Miyoung bowed at her before she and Sooyoung walked outside the studio.

"She's really was something." Taeyeon mutter to herself as she back to her work again and excited for seeing the girl tomorrow.

-to be continued