The Preparation

"So, you already a registered donor?" Jessica asked as she sipped down her black coffee not looking at Taeyeon who was happily handling the donor card on her hand, she finally made her decision to at least pay Miyoung back of what she'd done before.

"Are you that happy, huh?" The blinde couldn't take it anymore as she spoke for herself, looking at how happy the woman was to risk her life for a blind girl who doesn't even deserved her.

"You're pathetic and stupid!" Jessica added as she looked away for her tears not wanting to be seen. She sipped her coffee again as she taste the bitterness but nothing to be compared of what she felt right now.

"At least I do what's right before I die." Taeyeon sadly spoke as she keep the card inside her trench coat.

"Thank you for being here with me, Sica. I already included you in my last will and testament." Taeyeon added.

"You really are prepared and I've got nothing to say, I leave." The blonde woman stood up so that she could leave right away.

"Drive safely Miss Jung." Taeyeon waved at the woman who already backfacing her and disappeared on the cafe door.

"I must check on Miyoung." She glanced at her phone as she received an unread messages probably belong to her only employee who worked her ass off for a new project for SM Station 2, a famous entertainment company same with Jessica's.

"Hello." Suddenly a new arrived guest was stood infront of Taeyeon wearing a very expensive black dress from a well-known international brand.

"Oh, Miss Krystal." Taeyeon hides her disappontment of Krystal because she knows she will spend more hours in the cafe and forgot to check on her studio leaving piles of work to Miyoung.

"Seems you look not please to see me here but I think you might be happy of what news I brought here." Krystal settled a spot for herself where Jessica left a moment ago. She placed her luxury purse on the table and ordered something to the waiter before her attentiom back to the beautiful producer infront of her. She wants to get on her pants tonight and she will not waste this opportunity to get laid with the producer on her apartment.

"My album was a success and my manager wants to make my comeback soon and she already told Jessica unnie about it and guess what?" Krystal told with her eyes of amusement knowing she might be working with the producer again, she knows Taeyeon got a talent in ainging as well and wants a collaboration.

"She wants me to produce another music for your comeback, right?" Taeyeon said uninterested but now showing exclusively infront of the excited Krystal who already got her order, an ice americano.

"And my manager wants me to collab with you for one of my songs, isn't it great?" Krystal looked straight into her eyes made her nore disgusted of her fake attitude. She almost rolled her eyes but it was inappropriate to show and she kept her professionalism shown instead.

"I'm not interested to sing with any of the artists right now, I enjoyed making music instead and I don't want to be rude by rejecting your offer Miss Krystal, I must go now." Taeyeon paid for their drinks before she left the dumbfounded Krystal on the cafe.