All I Care Is You

Miyoung was now standing infront of a new renovated house or simply say her old house before, she stared for a good few minutes before she knock on the door. She heard a rustling sound inside as the door slowly creak open and her breath knock out from her lungs as she saw Taeyeon with a black shades and a guide stick for her to tell her right direction. She was froze like a statue and her words almost swallow down on her throat.

"W-Who a-are you? S-Sica is that you?" Miyoung cried silently watching her beloved in a poor kind of state but the pain of hearing someone else name was probably the most hurtful ones, Taeyeon needs Jessica more, she thought.

"Sica?" Taeyeon reached for the latters hand but instead she was engulfed into bone-crushing hug from the crying Miyoung. Their hearts beating like it was having a marathon but the pain streaming down their spine and blood.

"M-Miyoung?" Taeyeon stuttered as she knew who really it was, the familiar scent.

"You fucking dickhead, how dare you lie to me, I hate you!!!!" Miyoung sobbed hard as she curse the woman countless times for keeping the truth and her condition.

"For you to be happy." The woman simply answered with a faint smile on her pale face.

"I'm the one who made you suffer like this Miyoung-ah, I'm the one who killed your parents and put you in danger back then if I could turn back time we wouldn't end up hurting like this and I want you to be happy and spend your days with someone who could lived a long life." Taeyeon truthfully said with tears in her blind eyes. Miyoung tighten her hold like her life was depending on the other woman.

"I really don't even care because its already in the past and don't blame yourself for an accident." Miyoung soothed Taeyeon as they embracing each other like a long lost lovers.

"I'm selfish, aren't I?" Taeyeon chuckled with her playful remarks made Miyoung followed suit.

"I hate you!!!" Miyoung pushed her away as she glared at her but unfortunately she couldn't see it so sje rather pinch her poor chubby cheeks in return to convey her hateful message on her.

"Yes, hate me as long as you can."

"But my love for you was weighs more than my hate to you." Miyoung kissed her slowly and painfully as she trapped Taeyeon's pale and chopped lips into her soft and plump one. She encircled her arms into her neck like she was a koala, Taeyeon liking the way their tongue dancing into the beautiful rhythm of love.

*smooching sound*

"I hate to break our making out but I think you needed to sat inside and I made a tea." Taeyeon broke first as she lead the younger girl inside her cozy house, she cost a fortune for the renovation since it was now made for a blind person to avoid danger.

"I like it here because it brought back happy memories with my parents." Miyoung roamed her eyes throughout the confortable interior as she helps Taeyeon to make some tea for both of them.

"I heard you're now a successful artist under Jessica's label?"

"I'm not yet successful because there's no you and besides I like being producer rather than a singer." Miyoung answered back happily as she backhugged the older woman who was stirring the tea in the cup.

"Producer Hwang Miyoung."

"The legendary producer Kim Taeyeon meets her fangirl." Miyoung smile at herself as she inhaled the scent of her lover.

"Nah, you workhard for it and deserved more." Taeyeon turned to face her before a soft peck landed on Miyoung's lips.

"In every steps I take there's always you Taeyeon."

"Geez, your making me cry again." Taeyeon couldn't held her tears anymore and she started to burst in tears again. Miyoung wipes them away using her thumb before she engulfed her into a hug, she loves their warmth together.

"I love you Taeyeon and right until now can we forget all the past and started to move forward but with me?" Miyoung proposed.

"I love you too Miyoung and I promise that we do things together." Taeyeon answered with a sweet kiss on Miyoung's cheek.

"Thank you." They both said in unison.

"Are you rarely take a bath? You stink." Miyoung teased.

"YAH!" Taeyeon playfully hit her arm.

"So are we good now?" Miyoung asked with a genuine smile hoping Taeyeon could see them.

"What do you think?" Taeyeon tease.

"I think we need to proof it on the bed by now and let's see then." Miyoung act like she was thinking deeply.

"Yah! Where's my innocent Miyoung?" The both laughed.

-to be continued

A/N: The next chapter will be the epilogue and the last one then I work with Serenity Black. Thank you guys really!

xoxo,
chocomint89