37

Selina P.o.V.

Shawn hugged me again after we both felt ready to say goodbye. It took me quite some time. "See you soon", I whispered in his ear and pressed a small kiss underneath it. He shivered a bit and smiled at me. "It's not for long", he pecked my lips and let me go slowly. His smile fell and he made his way into his tour bus.  I waved him one last time and he closed the door.
I was too sad to smile and walked home.
I was greeted by my dog and my little brother.
I sighed silently and kneeled down to Timothy.
I hugged him tightly.
"I can't breathe", he squeaked and cuddled himself closer to me. I let him go a little. "Do you wanna watch a Disney movie with me?", he asked, I nodded and picked him up.
"What movie do you want to watch?", I answered with a question. He smiled sweetly: "the lion king!" I laughed a bit and walked into my room sitting down on my bed.
"I love you, Tim", I smiled.
"Love you toooooooooooo", he giggled.
I started my laptop and cuddled with him.
I opened Netflix and started the lion king.
After we watched half of the movie Timothy fell asleep. I took out my phone opening the chat with Shawn. He sent me several texts that he already missed me. I answered, feeling happier.

Seeeeeelllliinnnaaaaaa

Shaaawwwwwnnnnnnnnn

I'm bored:(

Oh boy 😹

Can you facetime?

My brother is asleep, can we do that later?

Sure, text me when you can *heart emoji *

Weirdo😹

But I will🍀

Good🌟

ttyl boyyyy❤️

Noooooo don't leave me😭😭